Final sale in the store

Can we just keep the game as is? This looks divided as hell.

If you all were to file a class action lawsuit and seek a refund, in which court would you plan to sue? Russia? Hungary? :thinking:

So i awake to this news
Yes we sort of knew we loose the pacific and Stalingrad bundles etc, thank you again for selling me something, and then removing it.

Just like you did back when you removed academy, after i bought two y premium,
Then made all the semis auto rifles i bought, redundant as you nerfed them, ROF nerf
now i find out

You are going to rework the perks, after i have put a fracking lota money into perks, i have $1300 AU invested in this only to constantly have shit nerfed or removed

next thing to screw me over will be (reserved for next thing they take away)

Anyway i will say it, after being back for 2 months to find game worse than i left, player base wise, and then the Famous, we going to fix 200 bugs, only to introduce more bugs, bots way worse than when i left, the damage is done for me.

Only been hanging around in vain hope this will be fixed, but alas no,

Been waiting for 6 weeks to hear how you going to fix this, delays after delays, here have lotas of events in a row, take your mind off how we screwed the pooch.

I will hang about till this Q@A and see what there plans are, but atm, i cant see anyway they can fix this game.

Steam will save us, rubbish, they have already played there trump card, console players.

really i can not list all the things wrong, as i am sure i would be here in this post forever.

being nearly 60 i expected to die at KB with a heart attack or something playing in game, not sitting in a forum watching a game die.

PS edit, and ffs give new players at least 5 slots ffs, at least then they can have plane/tank, and 3 inf.

11 Likes

They can put this on steam easily, but this might happen too:

battlefields-recent-reviews-are-now-overwhelmingly-negative-v0-byh9n1tslff81

Maybe it will be like heroes and generals was. Ppl played it, but left negative reviews, warding new players away. Eh.

12 Likes

Why are you selling the boring ones?
Why donā€™t you sell the cool squads for a change?

1 Like

Wait your 60?
Good job man!

oi i said nearly :stuck_out_tongue:
like 2y short of :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hungary probably. Thats where their main office is I think.

And you play videogames?
You got to be one of the coolest old dudes Iā€™ve met.

8 Likes

yeah been playing online since late 1996, etc, started with Shogun total war, ofc cs1.3, natural selection/firearms mods etc, on dial up hehe

8 Likes

OG gamer here.

4 Likes

Keep going man.
I wish you well.

7 Likes

This is something that is a mandatory benefit for those who bought paid squads, slots, campaigns etc. what this is not is a ā€œgenerousā€ sign of good will, we expect you to see this as mandatory not optional.

There is nothing pay to win about the paratroopers. Learn how to shoot.

Allies: give me a heavy machine gunner squad with BARs/M2s I will kill anything that I run into.

Germans: give me g43k kruz/stg 44/mg 34 double magazine. And I will do the same.

Getting really annoying everyone sayingā€¦ā€¦this is pay to win!! That is pay to win!! Everything is pay to win!!!

1 Like

Whatā€™s the point of them being premium then if they lose their bonuses after the merge? Are you telling us we will LOSE ā€œALLā€ skills, perks etc we invested into our premiums? So basically the solution you give us is, SORRY itā€™s ā€œIMPOSSIBLE . Thatā€™s not enough, this makes investing not only money, but time and effort into any squad in your game feel like a lost cause or an eventual deletion.

2 Likes

Wait until us guys who grew up (like myself) with consoles in the golden yearsā€¦Nintendo/sega saturn etcā€¦etcā€¦

I will be 40 in June and Im not slowing down. I will be in a retirement center when Iā€™m 80 still gaming.

1 Like

Can I set this rule to ā€œhardā€ for my own preference?
I am ready to wait however long it takes for a proper match.
I will quit a match with AS in Moscow anyway.

You literally said ā€œprobably they use that shit of yandexā€.
I literally showed you how Yandex translation is great.

Chill.
USSR was not 1 great leader or 1 ideology (purges).
Besides the bad there was also a lot of good intentions and a lot of genuine hopes to build a new society among the engineers, architects, artists, workers.

It is undeniable that in 1914 only the nobles/the rich could afford an actual house or education, and by 1924 millions of common people got new opportunities in life.
Such as that house in Stalingrad.

3 Likes

Lol itā€™s gonna be profile picture or some useless cosmetic shit.

They just canā€™t stop commiting kill this soldier.

Q&A will be 90% fuck you to most players, with 10% shiny bullshit just to make most people look away

10 Likes

Dude, i may be a neckbeard but im not an idiot - last minute cash grab hmmmmmmm? Stop guys, get some help. This is not how u build good faith with a community. Most of your playerbase are in their late 20ā€™s -30ā€™s and early 40ā€™s. U may catch a whale or two butā€¦dont do this stuff. Id rather give you 20$ just like that on a ā€œsupport enlistedā€™s developmentā€ page than see this practice.

3 Likes

For those that do have it or are just buying the Stalingrad Access/Pacific, how will this be converted to the new progression system? Specifically, regarding the following:

• Starting at one star below max for equipment and soldiers
  • Stalingradā€™s Extra XP ā€¦ how will it work after the new progression changes