FG42/II Balancing

pointless stat. what you are interested is whether guns can kill with one or with 2 bullets (with or without vitality perk) and at what range.
you can see graphs for that here
https://enlisted.vercel.app/

What about the recoil per second? FG-42 II is nearly triple that compared to AVT-40.

And you can also see that the avt 40 won’t hit twice because the recoil will take the weapon the other way.

Great, now look at the recoil pattern and try to see if the gun goes up or sideways when fired.

Use a fully upgraded Rifleman 3 with -40% Vertical recoil reduction and burst fire it, even at longer ranges it reliably hits and kills.

1 Like

Playing the same fighter with a fg 42 2 I can clip the WHOLE magazine rather than trying to cheat the random recoil by firing in bursts

The funny part is that the people on Fg42 side aren’t even Axis mains. Just people who can read data.

YES, it’s great to look at the numbers and say that one is better than the other. Although considering that the mainers of Germany use a semi-automatic firing mode on the fg…
I don’t think these changes will help anyone except meta players.

While the stats certainly matter, it is not always what determines victory
good sirs.

And if the recoil of the AVT-40 is so bad, they could make FG-42 2 similar right?
And does the FG really need a bayonet?
It is already solid and don’t forget that bayonets decrease recoil by 5%.
I know that is pretty insignificant but I just thought to mention it.

Still lower normal recoil so whats the issue? That AVT also has some downsides? Oh no.

No. We should ultimately always look at random shitty gameplay because thats more consistent than stats.

AVT still has lower lower recoil so wouldnt that be a questiol concerning the AVT?

Actually, yes, this is the real truth

The same stats also say FG has twice more vertical recoil and has slightly worse disperion but we dont talk about that I guess.
Because your shitty skills speak for the entire game I guess.

statistics say that avt with half the return goes nowhere, unlike fg 42 2, but you can’t accept it, you’re just trying to prove that only the actual columns are important

Yeah I cant accept that your skill suck. Oh wait.

No you are right. If you also play like K451M, you are doomed regardless of stats.

you lack the skills to use fg 42 2, how can you even talk about someone’s skills?

Well, show me your stats

1 Like

I never said that any of them are bad nor the AVT. They are roughly the same and recoil in Enlisted is nerfed in general anyways excluding the AKT.
Only one of us claims that one weapon is bad like its Beretta M20 20 Rounds vs. PPSh or Thompson vs. StG.

(Must be really hard to kill bots with auto spam I guess)
To prove what? That I am part of the 99%, that can not only use the AVT, but also actually understand how the recoil pattern works?

Exactly

This has become a tid bit hostile…

… mmmmh…

giphy (8)

3 Likes