FG42/II Balancing

Whilst many other weapons receive a minimum of 7 additional magazines, both fg42s only have 5. It was also brought to my attention that there are bayonets under the barrel, yet they are unavailable in game - this and the fact that the weapon starts in semi auto whilst other select fire rifles start in full auto.

To remedy this issue, the devs should:

Add a functioning bayonet

Give it 8 mags with large ammo pouches

Give the option to start games in either semi or full auto

6 Likes

This was already forwarded.

Minus the ammo bit.

All automatic rifles start with 60 ammo total.

3 Likes

I mentioned that I had already seen someone talk about that, but idk how to link it so I I wrote it again

Ammo dude, the fg 42 2 and avt 40 have an equal amount of ammo.
20+40/15+45
20+100/15+105

Why don’t you start depressing yourself with something else?

13 Likes

chill tf out I don’t play soviets

Maybe you should stop whining then and start understanding the overall balance of weapons in the game before making such statements? It’s just rather inadequate to ask for more ammo than others, especially - fg 42 2 is the best rifle in the game with almost perfect recoil.

11 Likes

I got something wrong, don’t act like you’ve never done that before you nerd

Ahahahahaha :wheelchair:

10 Likes

brother said 22d on the forum, get some sunlight lil man

Nah screw your False-chimjager gun in the hands of every rifleman gun. It’s already annoying as is. It can stay debuffed

I would suggest removing recoil multiplier all along

2 Likes

Dunno… both fgs seem in a good place for me atm. I wouldn’t change anything. Maybe functional bayonets, but… I’d never use em anyway.

edit: start in full auto mode is ok, thought.

Edit 2: uh. Seems I think exactly what @Stein_Grenadier wrote… So yes, that.

1 Like

German players in every game will always find something to whine about regardless of any and all circumstances. They could be the undefeatable indomitable champions and still find SOMETHING to complain about
At least this time they have a concise idea of what they’re complaining about, but let em suffer. I like when Germans suffer. Been front penned enough times to have absolutely no compassion for them nor Commies

Shoot I held back this part because I didn’t want to unnecessarily offend anyone or anything, but if I’m gonna get censored anyway then I’m gonna say it
I call that thing the F(a)G 42 when I get killed by it in matches I hate that gun so much.

1 Like

TUT TUT TUT!
Lemme stop you here.

You mean to say:

here, better.

I see a lot of stupidity/hypocrisy coming from ALL factions (maybe save Japan, as it’s really underwhelming for now, but it will come, just wait and see)

5 Likes

Hey now I’m a US main and I don’t complain about much at all other than the player base itself

WT is another story entire, but this is Enlisted

It’s fine to main one faction, that I don’t mind (because grind is so eternally long, I can’t expect everyone to have unlocked all).

I’m just irked by mains, who complain about other factions.

4 Likes

It’s just how it is. Especially when 3/4 nations are filled with prototypes that had maybe 1 or 2 test models made in their main TT or at best a couple hundred that may or may not have seen any action at all

Edit: I wanna specify I’m with the devs on this one. If there was a functioning model built before the Japs surrendered then send it

too many mains complain about either their faction being UP or other factions being OP. if you grind everything, you will mostly only complain about shit bugs.

4 Likes

This is indeed, the salvation.

I pretty much unlocked everything now.

Save for the Soviet milk truck (I use m3 so meh) and I think 2 things for Japan (new rifle that is really not better than starter one and their own milk truck).

Having done so, what’s left is play for fun.

It’s so satisfying to play without grind in mind!!! I can just enjoy all factions goodies. Reminds me of good ol games.

I wish that feeling would be attainable for newer and regular (not premium) players.

As it stands now, premium isn’t p2w. It’s a bit worse, it’s p2hf… :thinking:

This. Especially with slots.

1 Like