Faction Subtree Mechanic Proposal Part 2

Well, I had limited space to make it. I could expand it but it is just a concept to prove what is possible. I am glad there is so much more than can be added to make the tree even better.

3 Likes

And I guess the main idea was about how to implement sub factions

anyway, heres somewhat extensive link of what actually was used & used by auxiliary troops
https://www.jaegerplatoon.net/MAIN.html

3 Likes

56rd drum, 800rpm 9mm high power round.

WOW, thats … insane strong?

3 Likes

Think this prototype was tested on multiple calibers
9x35 & 7.62x35

2 Likes

Either still falls into intermediate caliber, ie ill slap @ +/- 10 dmg

2 Likes

There was also L-51
7.62x41
9x41

But as Kp31, too expensive to produce & during war shifting to such new rounds was pretty much impossible.

2 Likes

Beside the point but you can add a Automatic rifle to Hungarian tree as well

3 Likes

9x35
7.62x35
7.62x41
9x41
9x40

Damn

3 Likes

Yea there is room to expand the hungarian tree for sure

3 Likes

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/suomi-m31-and-underbarrel-flamethrower/

And this, doubt it gets more unique than that.
Just idk how they would balance that out

2 Likes

premium or battle pass

Similar enough to the Mossin Nagat flame thrower, just higher BR.

Id have them as a premium squad where SMG is primary weapon and 2nd weapon fire option fires flamethrower, which would be the BR3 model flamer with shortened range. I think its a good balance.

Interestingly prob a secondary weapon slot is then free & could be utilized as a 2ndary flame thrower, for the dual wielders; flamers are in a very good balance spot these days, these would be interesting additions.

6 Likes

I made a few more. The Latin America and Bulgaria trees are almost entirely prototype weapons, so these could easily simply be made into event/premium stuff. A good amount of the Latin America stuff is from Argentina, who did not officially participate in ww2 but did send volunteers to the United Kingdom and Canada. I am working on a bigger post to showcase these better.

Japan Minor Allies

Bulgaria

Latin America

3 Likes