Enlisted Returns to Steam!

It’s to bad you keep adding all these level 4 Premium squads.

Be Nice if they were Level 1 or 2, especially for newer players.

I don’t really Play any level over 3, so for me these squads while nice would go unused

I alt f4’d and uninstalled it in a panic because I don’t want another Halo Reach situation where all my progress is nuked
I’m not smart and the warning there should be more verbose to assuage my anxiety towards that kind of thing lmao :pensive:

Well they could have made them hold them by hand how was in real life
combat engineer event

Normally they carry them by hand

But i dont see why paratrooper will carry this heavy shield they better given them Shieldless version of it with 20 rounds

1 Like

We aware of that and text on that window will be changed, but please try again С:

1 Like

I am :+1:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: bro that’s hilarious

The HA of the game isn’t dead, it’s just

:sparkles:Hot Enlisted Summer​:sparkles:

There is workaround if you have non-steam version installed:

5 Likes

That’s no worry, I’m doing other stuff in the meantime
But that’s good advice to share

Since the Japanese are getting an upgraded Type Hei Automatic Rifle these could have been much better additions for the US.
Hyde M1944 Carbine

Thompson M1923 Automatic Rifle

(P.S. Just add them to the tech tree/gold order/event weapon/event squad.)

2 Likes

I have to say, if theyre commited to keeping this +20HP Type HEI BR5 at BR4 than it needs a Serious Speed nerf to machinegun lugging levels on account of the ~5kg GUN SHIELD UR LUGGING AROUND.

Im all for Jap having fun toys but there is literally no downside to this one, besides 15% screen blocked when aiming.

2 Likes

yeah, no ammo bag is definitely not a downside. You can waste those 90 rounds pretty quickly.

Plus nobody is playing BR4 japs anyway. As there is literally no reason for doing so. You would only lost option to take ho-ri, those very good BR5 fighter planes, unique MG and classic type hei auto.

But tbh, the weapon could be easily moved up to BR5. As there’s no real advantage of it being BR4 (cuz reasons I just said)

5 Likes

Type hei automatic used attachable shield to it’s bipod lug

The shield falls off if it’s hit by few rounds directly
Nothing op.

2 Likes

as far i got noticed, info in that window should be changed already.

1 Like

the advantage is a superior to T20 type weapon in BR4 matchmaking bracket; except this one has 20HP stapled onto it as well.

you cant hand wave that away; its clearly unbalanced with current stats

2 Likes

It worked, thanks <3

1 Like

You can’t carry the whole match with single squad that has pretty limited ammo.

And the rest of Japan BR4 line up is pretty underwhelming, maybe with exception of Smgs.

Don’t be so overdramatic

(But they really should made it BR5, They’d save themselves the unnecessary negative backlash)

6 Likes

We’d like to mention that if you continue to play via the client from the official website, the funds from your purchases will reach the developers in full without any commission, which will help further develop the game.

Can I just play via Steam but if I want to buy something, I will then start the official launcher (the classic way) and then buy from there?

I hope they add the Type 96/99 LMG with the scope as a part of a free Japanese paratrooper squad for BR V. That would be dope.

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes