Enlisted Returns to Steam!

So hope soon para event I was hoping paras will have some unique weapon but this one is also fine simply fitted combat engineers more

1 Like

Kinda weird decision here, why not Type Hei LMG with that big shield being a machine gunner squad, it looks clunky and doesn’t seem suitable with the nature of Paratrooper. Type 99 LMG sounds more logical, at least that was what they actually used.

Nice! But a bit sad to see the Japanese paratroopers being available only as premium. Hopefully, we recieve an event Japanese paratrooper squad for BR V in the near future.

2 Likes

Always remember, kids! Devs may not care for forum, but they do have the time to make Reddit replies to this kind of reviews:

4 Likes

lmfao
Because I have WT linked on Steam I can’t do Enlisted as well
What an utter shitshow

If you really don’t want to install the game again, there’s a workaround:

Copy (or cut) the game folder, open the Steam folder, and navigate to the following directory: Steam (if your Steam installations are on a different drive, then go to E:). Paste the game folder there. Next, find the game in Steam and click “Install.” Steam will begin verifying the files. Once the verification is complete, it means the game has been found.

8 Likes

I feel like I’ve seen this one before.

Hello, please click on the right button, after that everything should be alright.

1 Like

@MajorMcDonalds can we expect to see some Twitch drops with some cool drip anytime soon? Would love to see you hosting one of those official streams where we can get some free goodies.

3 Likes

It’s to bad you keep adding all these level 4 Premium squads.

Be Nice if they were Level 1 or 2, especially for newer players.

I don’t really Play any level over 3, so for me these squads while nice would go unused

I alt f4’d and uninstalled it in a panic because I don’t want another Halo Reach situation where all my progress is nuked
I’m not smart and the warning there should be more verbose to assuage my anxiety towards that kind of thing lmao :pensive:

Well they could have made them hold them by hand how was in real life
combat engineer event

Normally they carry them by hand

But i dont see why paratrooper will carry this heavy shield they better given them Shieldless version of it with 20 rounds

1 Like

We aware of that and text on that window will be changed, but please try again С:

1 Like

I am :+1:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: bro that’s hilarious

The HA of the game isn’t dead, it’s just

:sparkles:Hot Enlisted Summer​:sparkles:

There is workaround if you have non-steam version installed:

5 Likes

That’s no worry, I’m doing other stuff in the meantime
But that’s good advice to share

Since the Japanese are getting an upgraded Type Hei Automatic Rifle these could have been much better additions for the US.
Hyde M1944 Carbine

Thompson M1923 Automatic Rifle

(P.S. Just add them to the tech tree/gold order/event weapon/event squad.)

2 Likes

I have to say, if theyre commited to keeping this +20HP Type HEI BR5 at BR4 than it needs a Serious Speed nerf to machinegun lugging levels on account of the ~5kg GUN SHIELD UR LUGGING AROUND.

Im all for Jap having fun toys but there is literally no downside to this one, besides 15% screen blocked when aiming.

2 Likes

yeah, no ammo bag is definitely not a downside. You can waste those 90 rounds pretty quickly.

Plus nobody is playing BR4 japs anyway. As there is literally no reason for doing so. You would only lost option to take ho-ri, those very good BR5 fighter planes, unique MG and classic type hei auto.

But tbh, the weapon could be easily moved up to BR5. As there’s no real advantage of it being BR4 (cuz reasons I just said)

5 Likes