Enlisted: Reinforced is available on Steam!

I was just going off this post, was 4.30am, i was tired
Screenshot 2024-03-29 025228

donā€™t drag me in any of that.

i donā€™t wanna be part of it.

3 Likes

a girl in this sanctuary of men??? run peopleā€¦

1 Like

Man I enjoyed this topic now if youā€™ll excuse me I have to go to bed

i think this is the last we will be seeing you here before this topic gets
istockphoto-470309868-612x612

1 Like

Itā€™s sad I wish we could have these kinds of topics but sadly we are suppressed by DF, we need freedom
anyhow I tip my hat to you Gentlemen especially Sexytent as he is ā€œcultured manā€ and bid you my farewell

Sorry Erika, we were too much of a prankster. :persevere:

Iā€™m a parrot so do I need to be concerned or can I just keep doing what Iā€™m doing

• How much additional feedback is required?

Approximately 900 posts not deemed sufficient?

It was apparent that the pricing on Steam posed challenges, a fact that had been duly highlighted through feedback. Despite the extensive discussions/feedback and evident discontent expressed by the community, the decision was made to proceed regardless.

When you guys say that feedback is being actively gathered and improvements sought, but at the same time you do the exact opposite of what itā€™s being discussedā€¦ The credibility diminishes when it seems that our opinions and feedback are not being considered.

• Another concerning topic that reappears.

Even if the game transitions to a free-to-play model on Steam at some point, there will be a designated transfer period, during which those who fail to act promptly will face repercussions of missed opportunities.

People also gave feedback on that. Yet it seems, no feedback was taken into consideration.

• Another important topic. Value of offered bundles.

The $20 Steam bundle has been criticized for offering $8 worth of value, primarily from 500G points and 7 days of premium access. Other components are considered to have little to no practical value. The included squads are unlikely to see much play, making them redundant.

The price point of $20 lacks justification. We can play pretend but people knowā€¦

The Steam launch would have garnered a more positive reception, encouraging increased consumer spending, had a more modest price point and substantial value been offered within the bundle.

Well what is value you say?

• Country squad slots
  • Battlepass
  • Substantial premium account time(minimum 1 month)
  • Substantial silver
  • Gold orders for vehicles or weapons

How differently might the Steam release have been perceived if the pricing structure had offered a $15 package instead of $20? This package would include one month of premium account access, one country squad slot of the userā€™s choice, and 20,000 silver.

Another example could be a Battlepass Edition, priced at $10, which would encompass the Battlepass along with a one-month premium account.

The examples and combinations could continue.

Such an approach would have fostered goodwill and loyalty among players, ultimately benefiting the developers in terms of both financial support and positive promotion of the game by itā€™s playerbase.

And to address your other post regarding the perceived lack of benefits offered by Steam, as I previously outlined:

"Steamā€™s platform offers enhanced social features, community engagement, streamlined voice chat capabilities, as well as simplified communication and invitation processes, making it a preferred choice for many users.

In other words, with all due respect. Steam is the place to be. Everyone is using Steam and wants to be there. All their friends and all their games are on Steam."

2 Likes

I like your funny words magic man.

Couldnā€™t be me putting this much effort into a post that will get ignored

Edit: Just to clarify, Iā€™m not mocking your elaborate write-up. Itā€™s really good. But if the devs want feedback the forum is exploding with it.

Thatā€™s why you got to flee, heā€™s definitely after you!

Before long, he will call you Mellorineā€¦
3432740f00432e207987808067fa36aa

(@SexyTent if you start calling her ErikaSwan, I swearā€¦ :laughing:)

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Forumguys chasing ErikaSwan

3 Likes