Enlisted: Reinforced is available on Steam!

Friends, the closed testing phase of Enlisted on Steam has begun! Together with you and the new players, we can make Enlisted even better, and you can also look forward to meeting new commanders in battles.

Players with the Enlisted Steam client will play on the same servers as all other Enlisted players. The game client available on our official website and on console will not change in any way.

Every Early Access pack owner will be able to test Enlisted on Steam.

LINK TO STEAM

ENLISTED: REINFORCED PACKS

We have prepared squads, weapons and vehicles, with which Enlisted newcomers will be able to feel confident even in their very first battles. Purchasing any of the packs on the game’s Steam page also gives you access to the early testing phase.

Enlisted: Reinforced

Reinforcements Pack

• A premium squad of four assaulters and one engineer, armed with M3 field modifications
  • A premium squad of four assaulters and one engineer, armed with Beretta M1918s
  • 15 Medkits
  • 5 Explosion packs
  • 500 Gold
  • 7 days of Premium
  • Unique nickname decorator

Nickname Decorator

Will be available for purchase on March 29

Upgrade to the Advanced edition of the game

Reinforcements Advanced Pack

• Everything that the Enlisted: Reinforced includes
  • And a premium squad of four machine gunners and one engineer, armed with MG 13 machine guns
  • A premium Pz.Sfl.Ic tank with a premium squad of three tankers

Will be available for purchase on March 29

Upgrade to the Deluxe edition of the game

Reinforcements Deluxe Pack

• Everything that the Advanced edition includes
  • And a premium squad of four machine gunners and one engineer, armed with Colt Monitor machine guns
  • A premium M8A1 GMC tank with a premium squad of three tankers
  • Unique portrait

You can upgrade to a more advanced set with a discount even after purchasing Enlisted: Reinforced or the Advanced edition.

If you play via the client and plan to continue doing so in the future, we have prepared for you packs with the same content in the Gaijin.Net store, but without access to Steam.

BUNDLES ON GAIJIN.STORE

EARLY ACCESS

The Early Access packs will contain unique in-game content for the owners, as well as support the development and creation of unique features especially for Steam and Steam Deck. Enlisted: Reinforced will support full crossplay between all platforms on which Enlisted is already available and will also work on the Steam Deck.

The decision on the format of further distribution of Enlisted: Reinforced will depend , among other things, on the experience gained during the closed test. We are considering the option that the game will become free on Steam in the future, but it may happen after the game is out of Early Access. In case this happens, players who bought the game will keep the unique content included in the Early Access packs of Enlisted: Reinforced.

ACCOUNT LINKING

OPEN INSTRUCTIONS

Consoles get what / when

We can buy the packs too

1 Like

I really wish to support Enlisted because I love the game, but, I cannot say I approve of this practice…

Respectfully, I do not believe it is the best course of action for Enlisted, to start on such a massively known platform with paid bundles only…

37 Likes

Honestly I’m just pleasantly surprised we can buy the packs. Kinda want that M8A1…

1 Like

Enlisted: Pay to Review

24 Likes

Same packs are also avaliable in Xbox and Playstation stores.

3 Likes

these bundles suck

7 Likes

Maybe if you dolts didn’t constantly threaten review bombing

1 Like

Instead of choosing the option of making this game available normally for free on Steam, they chose the paid option. With the free version, at least current players could write something positive and promote the game a bit. Either way, a handful of people will buy it and the reviews will be very negative. Yes, that’s what it’s like to be greedy. The truth hurts.

3 Likes

they could have made the bundle more interesting than an m3 grease gun and a free tech tree gun lmao, so insulting

3 Likes

Those bundles and pricing are 2/10. :-1:

But otherwise I am satisfied, had no issue with steam account transfer (even though I had previously linked steam account to WT).:+1:

4 Likes

Clear sign of organisation skills to make that thread 3 hours after the main release. Classic.

In other words:
Buy it or no (futute) Enlisted on Steam.

3 Likes

I corrected it for you.

1 Like

What if I choose to bind with Gaijin account but refund on Steam later?

Only 1 thing is interesting to me and that’s it

Now that i think about it shouldn’t the packs be cheaper on the gaijin store since they don’t come with any “early access” thing, etc?

1 Like

Right? Pretty sure neither of us are surprised that one decided to pipe up

Garbage value of $20. First of all make game F2P and put optional purchase with content of Deluxe bundle as a single $20 purchase, also replace crappy M3 squad with M2 Hyde plus give us stickmag MP40 or MP41 instead Beretta squad.

Also where are premiums for Soviets and Japan? Do you think only two nations exists in a game? Make another $20 pack for those two nations with 6 premiums too.

I have $40 ready i just want some good value out of my money those bundles ain’t it.

4 Likes

I read that Linux doesn’t have to use anticheat?, will this be addressed?, or it doesn’t matter anymore?

1 Like