The idea of a Steam bundle

Mines do not provide fun nor interesting gameplay. From my perspective, it’s just pure toxicity.

1 Like

Or 7-13 Witchers 3 GOTY, devs are insane if they think that deluxe bundle is worth this much money it should be max $30 and more realistically $20, only Colt Monitor and MG13 are worth the money, two premium tanks and smg squads are not.

2 Likes

They should be competitive when fighting vs BR2 players. They can have a slightly different stats but not be completely overpowered. M2 Hyde and MP41 premiums would be much better fit for that bundle and i still believe all those premiums from deluxe should be included in $20 purchase. They should make another $20 bundle with 6 premiums for Soviets and Japan (They could bring MK Matilda and Type 95 Ro-Go from WT as the premiums). They went way too greedy with their packs, if they are pricing BR1-3 packs at $100 then i don’t even want to see prices in future when we get BR6.

1 Like

Stop crying lol. I bought it and I do not regret it. xD

Literally nobody cares it is not bundle for you.

Just because you are sucker that don’t value his money doesn’t mean that rest will be as irresponsible with the money as you are.

Enlisted better care since almost nobody have bought their Steam access because it was and still are a scam that has very bad value for my money.

2 Likes

xD it literally has the similar value to 100e gold bundle. I guess I can just make a math unlike someone

the 20 USD pack definably deserve at least 15 days of premium. The beginner bundle which i don’t remember the name gives you for 2k gold, 4 low BR premiums squads and 30 days of premium.

1 Like

Today Adam seems to be in bad girl mode.

1 Like

The value of $70 or $130 is up to each person.
Some people may think the Steam bundle is worth the money. The price is lower if you buy the bundle than if you buy each premier squadron separately.
In fact, if I were a die-hard fan with money to spare and wondering which premium squad to buy next, I might buy the bundle. It is attractive as a collector’s item.
BUT…I’m skeptical that an uninitiated newbie would pay $130 and think what he paid was worth it to get an under-performing M3 submachine gun and a Colt monitor that performs reasonably well but still doesn’t dramatically make play easier.
Open-top self-propelled guns can also be difficult for beginners to handle. I should have played it safe and given them their own version of the Sherman tank.
Who is the bundle for? Why launch on Steam?
Considering that, I have to say that there are problems with the content of this bundle.
I think ideas like the ones I suggested are necessary for people who are just getting into the game to be able to play somewhat on par with the players who have been playing before them and to feel that they are playing a WW2 game.
It is not a good idea to change something that has already been sold or replace it with something else. So I think adding plenty of equipment, a tier 2 submachine gun, and a unique Thompson if possible would be a good idea.

1 Like

These two more expensive bundles are clearly not for newbies.
Why?
First of all, they were not available via steam. That means you could only see them in the classic store. Meaning, from perspective of newbies, they were just another store bundles.

My understanding is, the more expensive bundles are for veterans who wanted to celebrate and support the developers at their game’s release on Steam.

Literally nothing controversial from my perspective. Compensation for already owned squads was fair. It was definitely more interesting purchase than classic 100e gold pack.

They are not right now but will be available to be purchased through Steam just like WT bundles

1 Like

If it’s a souvenir for a complete veteran, I have no complaints. However, I feel like Movmav or James said that the bundle was “so that beginners can fully compete.” I can’t think of where I saw it, but probably a news thread.

I found.
I thought the bundle was an item prepared for beginners.
Enlisted: Reinforced is available on Steam! - News - Enlisted

Id throw in a fully equipped engineer squad to that bundle.
As well as those ~6 smg’s that are nothing special but simple tech tree weapons id grant fully equipped assaulter / medic squad with them as well.

Gold / 7day premium

Price tag at most ~20e

Greyparrots

1d

Considering we are going on steam maybe we should try changing up some things and maybe have two engineers in that squad and a medic along with your assaulters so it’s not just the same thing over and over again and with the two engineers and the medic In that squad it should hopefully incentivize people to start working together and hopefully act like a team.

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

I’m reposting this here because I still think this would have been a better option for new players to get started with the game.

Since it is undesirable to change a squad that has already been sold.
So…

It may be a good idea to add a new engineer squad to the bundle as he suggests.

Well, that’s completely irrelevant my point.

Plus it’s completely made up speculation :man_shrugging:

I assume you just lack better arguments

That is true in some cases but I think we should change up some things considering we are going to steam

honestly this bundle would be considered free sign up bonus for most of the other games. in WoWS you could get anything from t2-t7 ship depending on code, doubloons and 3-7 days of premium time just for signing up with sign up code. think that they have similar promotions for WoT and some other f2p games (idk about WT, but i would guess they have similar promotion).

3 Likes

They can completely make silver coin weapons into several squads (ordinary squads)
Marketing as multiple squads of the same camp (completely equipped with engineers and anti-tank soldiers (level 2 grenade launcher), no need for high-level squad fortifications)
For example, a combination package of assault regiment, infantry regiment (semi-automatic), communication regiment (semi-automatic), aircraft and tank (level 2)
Selling it for 60 or 70 like this I think is very reasonable

Because they can get a perfect start
Instead of using incomplete team configuration and being beaten into a honeycomb by others
at the same time
Although they have these weapons, they still have to develop these weapons in order to continue to develop them.