Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

How things have been going I’m pretty sure there was embezzlement going on so everything was always done at the last minute so it’s unlikely

So they’ve now become deserters I guess we should shoot them now

the topic Enlisted: Reinforced is available on Steam still exists but is hidden and can only be accessed via links and people can still comment on them

3 Likes

They should have saw this coming, it was so obvious
darkflow and gaijin were taking the players as cash cows
the moderators of these forums continued continued to lie “Its your opinion” bs

4 Likes

Ohh I guess that’s still works but for how much longer is the question

considering that it is only possible to comment if you are still inside, perhaps it will last as long as someone has the page open

oops I dropped a link on the floor

2 Likes

they had a stick shoved up their ass and were ordered to repeat a certain sentence over and over again if anyone asked any particular questions they couldn’t answer.

:skull: :skull: :skull:

Hurts us all, not just them…

Gonna be stuck at 2 MM queues for forseeable future.

2 Likes

Paying for the game? I’m more like Praying for the game.

5 Likes

Everything was said about testing 3 years old game for 20 dollars. But the fact that you didn’t exclude br3 from br1-2 matchmaking on this occasion blows my mind. Imagine all these newbies (although not too many of them) raped by double panzer 4 or sherman and GLs because thats the reality of most matches. And those who bought br3 pack, well RIP.

4 Likes

I went afk for less than 10h

And it looks like in the meantime the S(team)show was real.

You can try using this link if you can still get in Enlisted: Reinforced is available on Steam! - News - Enlisted

It was real and it was also

2 Likes

There is no products on sale in Enlisted Steam page?

2 Likes

Oh they knew. They so knew what they were doing and they were hoping we weren’t petty enough to buy the game and go after them. They were so wrong.

1 Like

:-1: :small_red_triangle_down:

Kinds of cheat engines from China (enlisted), , perspective, automatic aiming, Invincible,

Now its pay to payday 3 lets have under 300 people and a disaster launch on steam :stuck_out_tongue:
You need wiskey and a big belly if you read the steam forums :smiley:
In future it will be an PVE shooter right?