Enlisted: Reinforced is available on Steam!

I belong here now, there is no other place better than here.

1 Like

I salute you sir

1 Like

there are several layers of paying for other-gender companionship in japan. girl bars, hostess bars, paying to play videogames with you and others idk.

Youā€™re right we need a quality for the Italians 100 round belt fed MG for Germany and maybe 150 or 200 And Japanese should not be the debatable faction in this game and embody armor for all

1 Like

its an complex issue, that needs an essay to fully understand

just regular day at
Untitled

2 Likes

The forum is now under the parrot control and I am the ultimate animal now for some reason So get rid of those cats and get rid of those Griffins and ponies and whatever other animal and long lived parrot domination.

And Iā€™m still confused on how I made it to the top even though I was label the fool in crazy person but yet Iā€™m here now for some reason

1 Like

that is the purpose of forumā€¦ when mods are sleeping people make unhinged thread that just spirals out of controlā€¦

been part of few such threads and i missed quite a few of them.

Appareantly sucks to be them.
imagen_2024-03-28_170658687

You pay for attention damn sucks to be Japanese I guess here you cant go 5 min without somebody bothering you even random people will give you attention

You made my day this whole forum as of now indeed lol

Just made back to home and see Steam release itā€™s already gone.

Fantastic!

Ok my God, I will do as you say say

not really true, it more complex than that

japan isnā€™t worse or better than any other country on this planet

You will now turn into a parrot and you will fly the banner of some sort of parrot you donā€™t need to change your name you just need a picture of a parrot some sort of parrot

What happening

Snail better send all these mods to the gulag

tell that to people who rent those egirlsā€¦