Enlisted: Reinforced is available on Steam!

and i enjoy every moment of it. ffs idk when was the last time we had unhinged topics like this.

2 Likes

The underwear that comes out of this bending machine is not real.
They are just cheap lace glued together, not durable enough to wear, and fall apart the moment you put them on. Donā€™t ask me how I know thisā€¦

3 Likes

No as SexyTent has already shown you Iā€™m actually a flaming parrot from purgatory

ohhh, thatā€™s why they fall apart so easily

What are ā€œthese problemsā€ exactly?

I think fixing things is a bit of an understatement considering we have no moderators left

There is no excuse for such tremendous incompetence, hiding and removing news posts is just shameful.

1 Like

i got nothing but questionsā€¦

1 Like

maybe you just didnt find good vending machine

2 Likes

No because Iā€™ve been enlisted purgatory for God knows how long because I have no other game to play for the time being

there is one mod left

no childhood :pensive:
anyway
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the first Spinjitzu master Greyparrots by using the four weapons of Spinjitzu, The Scythe Of Quakes, The Nun-Chucks Of Lightning, The Shurikens Of Ice, The Sword Of Fire. Weapons so strong, noone could handle all of their power at once, When he passed away his sons swore to protect them bit the oldest was consumed by darkness and wanted to posses them. A Battle between brothers broke out but the oldest was struck down and banished to the underworld, peace returned and the younger brother hid the weapons but knowing his older brotherā€™s ambition for power, he placed a guardian to rotect them, and for fear from his own demise a map for an honest man to hide, that honest man was your father and the older brother is lord Garmadon and i need to find those weapons before he does

And if itā€™s any consolation considering you said you were a snitch in the past for DF and HQ has been blown up and all active personnel have abandoned their stations so I think you have been promoted

All the price tags there are about $10. They are so cheap that they are probably all fake.
I visited bending machines all over Akihabara and came out with pathetic pieces of fabric that had not been sewn and had threads popping out of them, just glued together.
Real perverts care who wore them, so they wonā€™t use the vending machines anyway.

1 Like

Is it Adamnpee Adam ?

You mean James

repeating this again still does not help me understand whatā€™s happening Iā€™m still confused

since this topic is invisible only to the lucky ones here
here is the only video (for now) of the P.40 from Lecce after the restoration in one of its rare appearances in 1992

2 Likes

James_Grove
he was replying in the mess room