Enlisted: Reinforced is available on Steam!

yes

interesting info about japan.
adding this to other japan facts

• tentacles
  • sleeping with a prostitute isnt considered cheating
  • used panties vending machines sell fake panties

Wow not exactly sure if he should be there when the battlefield somewhere else

amazing

look ill explain to you

Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the first Spinjitzu master Greyparrots by using the four weapons of Spinjitzu, The Scythe Of Quakes, The Nun-Chucks Of Lightning, The Shurikens Of Ice, The Sword Of Fire. Weapons so strong, noone could handle all of their power at once, When he passed away his sons swore to protect them bit the oldest was consumed by darkness and wanted to posses them. A Battle between brothers broke out but the oldest was struck down and banished to the underworld, peace returned and the younger brother hid the weapons but knowing his older brother’s ambition for power, he placed a guardian to rotect them, and for fear from his own demise a map for an honest man to hide, that honest man was your father and the older brother is lord Garmadon and i need to find those weapons before he does

P40 in the game when? With also a couple of new Semoventes

1 Like

YES
chad_generale_regio_esercito

I need more details. WTF is that supposed to mean ?

can any post here get removed?

What is the little Fiat behind the P40

Last one is true :pensive: :pensive:
dont ask me why

japanese women (majority) dont consider sleeping with a prostitute as cheating. some kind of cultural thing

They have more love hotels than there starbucks in the usa, cheating is normalized there.

its easy to understand

Yeah because they keep on cheating on their bfs/husbands with Host Club Chads

1 Like

not for me where I come from our culture way different

btw here is clip

dont take it seriously :skull:

YouTube let me I have to turn on VPN

M8 greyhound

1 Like