Enlisted is coming to Steam!

a futuristic city off in the distance? keke
Wow that’s a awesome new feature.
Thunderbirds are Go, ready for launch, on steam

1 Like

You gotta fix the worst of the bugs before release for the love of god
Economy is also pretty scuffed for new players. Gotta make like a 10€ starter pack that has premium BR1 or BR2 engineer squad with some decent bolt actions for each nation or something or most people will just ragequit within a week

1 Like

Please make a proper report with that bug here: Gaijin.net // Issues, need .clog and probably replay where that happened.

2 Likes

What kind of Enlisted 2077 is this?

4 Likes

On the Steam forum they stated that they plan to also release on the Steam deck with the Steam release.

So I assume that it will work for regular Linux users as well.

1 Like

you see…

one would like to report them.

but when bug reports get slapped as “fixed” when they aren’t

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/DfeRCJbfkHCT

or… outright ignored for more than weeks

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/OObAeR2z17yY
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/nZwTIoTUEpbv

one kinda gives up on doing just that.

20 Likes

Economy issues, Bug reports ignored, Said bugs that are fixed but find out it wasn’t, 82 invisible walls from all the maps and counting since 2021, Spawn bugs and more.

Yep Game is totally ready for Steam release.

7 Likes

It’s pointless to report things when certain things just get ignored for particular reasons especially when everyone keeps screaming to stop the train but for some reason we keep pushing forward for some reason it’s a wonder anyone even has hope anymore when it comes to reporting anything.

5 Likes

Wow, dare say that includes the one, i found hehe, 81 left to find :rofl:

Yeah, we should talk more often in every post about this, gunners not shooting, missing cosmetics, etc. The list goes on and on, eventually people get tired not only of reporting.

4 Likes

i basically stopped reporting bugs since they removed bug section from the forum. i could probably file 10 or so bugs (if they werent previously reported), but i really dont have any will to do so cause they just arent getting fixed.

ffs to fix one bug that was critical to game balance i first reported it on forum (before CBR), then after 4 months of not getting fixed i reported it on CBR (when it came out) and it was not acknowledged for a month or two. then just to get it acknowledged i needed to summon all devs that are on forum and they needed ~4 months to fix problem which is basically 5 minute job.

13 Likes

At this point we need to know what DF is doing and how they plan things and how they organize things so we don’t end up repeating the disaster which was the merge

I had the same problem, unfortunally. We will se if this get fixed

Not knowing and not caring are two different things

Steam reviews :stuck_out_tongue: It will be helpful for everything. New Players + new haters of AP mines + impact grenades. I hope the DEV knows Steam is no playground.
Italy and Britain will be an own faction? Why not Axis are 3 country´s and the Allys are 4 mainfactions.
We hoping for th next time.

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about not caring I’m just saying we need to know what’s happening so we don’t end up repeating the disaster which is the merge again

i wonder if impacts will get nerf/remove by then or new players will receive a bautism by fire or better say a explosive bautism

1 Like

DF probably already signed a contract with Steam and has to release Enlisted": Reinforced" on a pre-set date.
There is nothing we can do. We can’t expect them to pay penalty for being late because some dudes on forum said so.

3 Likes

On the new Georgia map there’s a saloon with a windmill. Check the wooden fence boundaries there’s 3 invisible walls there. I seen few allies stack take benefit from it :smile:

3 Likes

Why ? The game is not even part ready for Steam

What!!? Cant you use accounts and passwords we already have?

Why only 30 days, seems odd

hah hah

7 Likes