Enlisted is coming to Steam!

Friends, today we are very happy to announce the next step in the development of Enlisted. In the first quarter of 2024 the game will be available on Steam under the name Enlisted: Reinforced — symbolizing the recent massive changes to the game, and how far the community and Enlisted has come since its initial release.

Battles will remain fully cross-platform between the Gaijin.Net client, Steam, PlayStation® and Xbox.

Add Enlisted to your Steam wishlist and stay tuned for more news and updates!

ENLISTED ON STEAM

You will still be able to play Enlisted via the official launcher available for download on the Enlisted website. From there you can login with your Gaijin.Net account and also your Steam account. To login to the Steam version of the game however you’ll need to create a new account associated with Steam.

If you’d like to move over to Steam and play the game there while keeping the progress of your Gaijin.Net account, we’ve prepared an account migration option.

Within 30 days of Enlisted’s release on Steam, you will be able to transfer your Gaijin.Net account along with all your progress to the Steam version of the game! Although, if you’d like to make sure that all of the funds from your purchase reach the developers in full, you’re more than welcome to continue using your Gaijin.Net account.

Thank you for reading and sharing this exciting new step with us, let’s get ready to welcome some new Commanders to Enlisted!

36 Likes

Battle Pass… when?

12 Likes

Jupi!!!

1 Like

I’m curious which stuffs (golds/squads) will you sell on Steam?

1 Like

Ahah!

Knew it!

Also, very very good news for the game’s health.

Good job.

10 Likes

are there any reasons/perks to do so? I like the game´s own client as it is

4 Likes

Was extended to 31 there was a announcement about it

1 Like

Good luck with Steam reviews when more people see Tiger 2 in Stalingrad and Moroccan bathrobe boys in Normandy.

15 Likes

Achievements, plus hours count in your steam profile. So basicly some cool usual features that steam have. If you don’t want to, then don’t с:

2 Likes

yes thank you, I actually already read those news.
I would just like to know when will we hear something about the changes.

3 Likes

As always, soon

1 Like

They will find that pretty funny. Considering they’re used to war thunder time travel.

2 Likes

I rather have all the money go to the developer so I will keep using the client.
Thanks for the answer!

4 Likes

:heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I’m genuinely curious: is it not better to stay directly with Gaijin instead of Steam?

For example. Will things in shops cost a little more on Steam than on direct Gaijin shop?

3 Likes

China region is inaccessible, too bad!

Nice

I hope there will be no problems, as i tried to connect my gaijin account to steam already when i tried to play warthunder. Only to be told i can’t even get new player bonus as i was not “new player” somehow.

Probably it will be same in costs except that some % goes to steam instead of DF

4 Likes

i would assume it is, as you not going through a 3rd app to play?, and them adding there cut to stuff bought?

2 Likes

As far i know, China have their own version of Enlisted.

4 Likes