Enlisted is coming to Steam!

We’ve already got campaign in new format - battle of the bulge. So there’s no reason to think we will never get a new one.

1 Like

I know they’ve added battle of the bulge, it’s just missing the new equipment the bulge

1 Like

This is not true. idk what exact kerfuffle H&G had with Steam but they largely don’t give a crap whether a game is early access or not.
Heck, one indie game I am still following has been in early access for almost 10 years now and the devs never mentioned Steam giving them any crap about it.

3 Likes

That’s the story with H&G

not really. i can give you few games that had 4-5 years in early access on steam e.g. dayz, kenshi, rust

1 Like

You know the game you just mentioned are not early access at all? Kenshi is working on the sequel, Dayz is ded, Rust is Rust

2 Likes

no shit… maybe just check how long those games were in early access before you post…

Stoneshard is the game on steam that’s in early access for at least 4 years already.

I am off the track here, H&G got threatened by Steam if they keep the Beta stage keep going they will be kick off the platform, that happened, and H&G drop their official launch with literally no real change but removing the Beta text in the corner of the screen

Sure if Enlisted went in in Beta stage, good fricking luck then

do you have actual evidence or is this just anecdotal from who knows where? cause from everything that i saw, valve absolutely doesnt care if game is in early access or not. there are numerous games that have stayed 5 years or more in early access on steam.

ffs project zomboid has been on steam for about 10 years in early access mode

2 Likes

That’s not exactly fair to compare project zomboy to enlisted because they weren’t being supported by a behemoth like Gaijin

what is not fair to compare when we are talking about steam/valve forcing games out of early access cause they were there too long?

i am asking one piece of evidence about how valve is forcing games out of EA cause they stayed there too long.

I’m not sure when it comes to EA and I don’t think they actually want to touch that monster

? why do i think you think EA means electronic arts instead of early access…

2 Likes

Because that’s what I technically think when I hear EA and I did technically come from battlefield

Project Zomboid says you are lying or just talking BS.

1 Like

Came from videos talking about H&G and its update

1 Like

I made it to 15 minutes and it’s creepy what I’m seeing here almost seems like Enlisted falling in the same trap in some cases.

And I’ll maybe watch it all the way through later.

I will be hiring a industrial popcorn maker, when the release comes.
If nothing changes, between now and the release.

Me playing against the same bunch of people for the 6th match :joy: