EM-2 Allies only Assault rifle

3 Likes

it just like half life 2 all over again for me or halo war 3

At least those games are set in stone but when it comes to enlisted I think we are in half life 3 territory or portal 3 territory

:heart:

1 Like

I don’t like bullpups. Is there another gun that isn’t a bullpup?

1 Like

I don’t think the Allies had intermediate power assault rifles that met the definition in the 30s-45s, so in my opinion she’s more in line with fighting the STG44 .

Fighting the stg44? I already got the carbine for that… Frankly I like the m2 carbine more than the stg44. Im still waiting on pershing. Or if we are discussing whatever here, the centurion.

1 Like

Look up the Thompson Light Rifle

The M2 carbine stats are a fabricated monstrosity because the Allies didn’t have assault rifles …
1 shot 8.8 wound damage and .30 carbine velocity can never be compared to 7.92kurz ammo

1 Like

Or Hyde model1944 or another British (commonwealth to be precise) gun, the Reider automatic rifle

4 Likes

You like having a huge chunk of your vision taken away?

2 Likes

oh didnt know enlisted stg44 sight look like that but then again i have been playing cod 1 so yea

1 Like

Enlisted has the worst implementation of American gun sights out of all video games on the market.

9 Likes

Are you serious? This is an automatic rifle. She’s full-power rifle class in weight, size, and recoil. This is a machine gun.

1 Like

Fedorov lol, best damn gun in the game.

2 Likes

BUT I WELL SAY:NO!
The inclusion of Federov as an assault weapon is inherently ridiculous.

1 Like

Checks out.

Drop, Inches
Velocity, ft/s
Distance, meters

If those damn yankees need to use their retarded system, at least be consistent ffs.

4 Likes

Rider automatic rifle/Hyde M1944/ Johnson Auto-Carbine/ McClean-Lissak/ Garand Model 1919 in light machine gun configuration/ BURTON LMR/ Lewis Assault Phase Rifle mk2 and 3/ Huot Automatic Rifle/ Thompson auto rifle in LMG cofiguration and many stuff that I’m keeping for another

Some more western allies weapons

topic that I’m gonna create

Ten meters is a first down :eagle: :eagle: :eagle:.

1 Like

so?
They all proving that the .30 is worse than the 7.92 kurz

1 Like