EM-2 Allies only Assault rifle

The EM2 was an experimental British rifle developed in the late 1940s, and was definitely the high-tech wonder rifle of its day. It was a bullpup-style design before that was a trend, and used a roller locking action take right from the fancy German arms captured during and after WWII
They use .280 bullet opposed to a.308 bullet
In the uk’s test the .308 bullet is
“not suitable for Army Field Forces use because of its excessive recoil, blast, flash and smoke”, and nonetheless concluded that ‘of the basic types submitted for the test, the British .280 round is preferred’. This position was effectively overturned by the US Board of Ordnance, which refused to accept any cartridge less powerful than the .30-06 in service with the M1 Garand.
em1pic2
em1positions
em1loading

9 Likes

I don’t like this weapon at all.

9 Likes

so i did some searching too bad i couldnt find the month but Korsak EM1 was develop in 1945 (dont know which month tho) so yea EM2 cant work but maybe EM1 can if we know which month it was develop in

You are right, according to wiki it’s post war weapon EM-2 rifle - Wikipedia

Designed in 1948-1950

5 Likes

I like that you load the magazine with stripperclipps. Very goofy.

1 Like

As44 and rd-44 or Tokyo Arsenal SMG it’s not fundamentally different from this.
In the Now enlisted is not any Historical accuracy
so i think no problem for it

2 Likes

Neither of them is 1951 rifle but okay.

6 Likes

where DEVer tell ours After the 1945’s gun,Vehicle,aircraft can’t use?
now the Allies well need finishe filling out the BR5 tech tree, but this is the closest thing to it

well i dont mind having it in the game since korean war and cold war are inevitable anyways just like in warthunder

1 Like

I personally like wacky guns like this, but this gun shouldn’t be added as it was designed between 1948-1950. Guns from outside the time period should not be considered.

11 Likes

yea which is why the EM1 could work since it was design somewhere in 1945 til 1947

Yeah, I believe he even meant EM1.

Because here are the same pics.

1 Like

you’re saying is wrong.
according to the information I found.

“The first(EM-1), developed c1945-1947, was an inertia-locked blowback design with fluted chamber, credited to a Lieutenant Jeziorański (whose name was habitually misspelled in official British documents). Work on this original E.M.2 was ordered stopped in 1947, save for a trial to be carried out with a weapon converted to chamber the U.S. T65 cartridge”

It’s definitely not a ww2 weapon tho

11 Likes

If you really want bullpups in game then look at the Model 45A, Wimmersperg Spz, and the AK-45.

But it’s an inferior copy of the FG42, and the game already gives you a weapon with the same position: the T20 series rifle, which is the autorifle used by riflemen

so from the wiki it said the only difference is how difference the internal are but the sight are the same so not much of a difference from the outside other than the name

yea but the wiki said EM1 was develop by Jeziorański and EM2 debelop by Metcalf both are " The two designs were superficially similar but were internally very different in design and construction,with no parts in common other than sights." so it basically the same gun just build different

anyway i welcome all gun even if it from the future tbh since i love gun

no no no…

Something like the Model 45 is even more likely to be a fabricated weapon, a model cobbled together from parts of a Browning automatic rifle, strange sights, and so on, just for the sake of filming.

True, it is unlikely that it could even fire, but it was developed during the war, which is more important. We might even have similar weapons in the battle pass but I’m not sure.

M2 Stinger when?