EM-2 Allies only Assault rifle

bro parrot gonna be super mad if this get add (talking about M2 stinger)

5 Likes

More fantasy weaponry… Honestly, why the hell not? Historical accuracy is already gone. Though I rather see some Hyde guns or Johnson auto carbines than this.

1 Like

It’s literally the real weapon, but okay. It seems that somone isn’t capable to understand difference between separate time periods and fictional blueprint stuff that never worked.

I guess they should add m16 next and you can call it fantasy weapon.

5 Likes

That didn’t see service during WW2. So, fantasy weaponry. But you are the type who is totally fine with AS-44 or some nonsense in this game. You might as well dump the centurion in next, why don’t you? Of course, that would cause a riot.

As I said, next m16 lmao

If we go this route, I want to see the centurion in this game!

Yeah, since like 7 weapons or so were actually used in ww2.

But it should have stayed premium or be GO.

3 Likes

yea and now we got it as progression and it even better than the premium version (since it have bayonet mean it can charge for insta kill)

Centurion is in a similar position as IS-3 and T-44. Some were built before the end of the war, but none saw action. I don’t think we will see any of them anytime soon (especially with the Pershing currently on its way)

1 Like

aight bet

Well, that would be more in line with my point. I concede here. But what does it really matter? Historical accuracy is getting hit to the curb. I’m guessing anything is free game now to add.
But I think adding me262s, jagdtigers and all this other stuff. Is going to do more to hurt this game in the long run than help. Not saying I don’t want any new stuff to appear.

1 Like

yea i would love to see them as premium not progression tbh

1 Like

AK-47 when?
Similar design AK-46 was tested in 1946 which is almost 1945, which qualifies for WW2.
/s

Sorry, this sounds like fake news also.
It was never issued to any troops.
It was never adopted for service, never produced outside of a test batch (again that was not delivered to fighting units).

AS-44 is pure filth for a WW2 game.

2 Likes

I am just saying I want this game to stay ww2. And if post war equipment will eventually be added. I want it to be completely seperated from ww2 stuff.

That’s literally the reason why I stopped playing WT. Mixing up ww2 stuff with for me uninteresting post war stuff.

5 Likes

Literally my stance with war thunder, and then some… I hope it stays WW2 as well. Or gives me the option, just to play WW2 only. Im not doing cold war. Also, Id wouldn’t mind WW1 options either.

1 Like

Hey man if you looking for assault rifles for allies Em2 won’t do its after ww2 I made a post which includes a lot of AR for both US and Commonwealth though they didn’t use the term AR for them, Some weapons for western allies

2 Likes

I’m reading this topic in seeing this comment here and going through this stuff it’s just making me wonder why the Germans still don’t have a belt fed MG with 100 rounds yet.

2 Likes

Patience hopefully we get it in next major update(Im high on hopium)

2 Likes

Soon™

I think you mean Pervitin and at this point it’s just a little bit too late for us we should have had that thing a long time ago