EM-2 Allies only Assault rifle

Well, that would be more in line with my point. I concede here. But what does it really matter? Historical accuracy is getting hit to the curb. I’m guessing anything is free game now to add.
But I think adding me262s, jagdtigers and all this other stuff. Is going to do more to hurt this game in the long run than help. Not saying I don’t want any new stuff to appear.

1 Like

yea i would love to see them as premium not progression tbh

1 Like

AK-47 when?
Similar design AK-46 was tested in 1946 which is almost 1945, which qualifies for WW2.
/s

Sorry, this sounds like fake news also.
It was never issued to any troops.
It was never adopted for service, never produced outside of a test batch (again that was not delivered to fighting units).

AS-44 is pure filth for a WW2 game.

2 Likes

I am just saying I want this game to stay ww2. And if post war equipment will eventually be added. I want it to be completely seperated from ww2 stuff.

That’s literally the reason why I stopped playing WT. Mixing up ww2 stuff with for me uninteresting post war stuff.

5 Likes

Literally my stance with war thunder, and then some… I hope it stays WW2 as well. Or gives me the option, just to play WW2 only. Im not doing cold war. Also, Id wouldn’t mind WW1 options either.

1 Like

Hey man if you looking for assault rifles for allies Em2 won’t do its after ww2 I made a post which includes a lot of AR for both US and Commonwealth though they didn’t use the term AR for them, Some weapons for western allies

2 Likes

I’m reading this topic in seeing this comment here and going through this stuff it’s just making me wonder why the Germans still don’t have a belt fed MG with 100 rounds yet.

2 Likes

Patience hopefully we get it in next major update(Im high on hopium)

2 Likes

Soon™

I think you mean Pervitin and at this point it’s just a little bit too late for us we should have had that thing a long time ago

3 Likes

it just like half life 2 all over again for me or halo war 3

At least those games are set in stone but when it comes to enlisted I think we are in half life 3 territory or portal 3 territory

:heart:

1 Like

I don’t like bullpups. Is there another gun that isn’t a bullpup?

1 Like

I don’t think the Allies had intermediate power assault rifles that met the definition in the 30s-45s, so in my opinion she’s more in line with fighting the STG44 .

Fighting the stg44? I already got the carbine for that… Frankly I like the m2 carbine more than the stg44. Im still waiting on pershing. Or if we are discussing whatever here, the centurion.

1 Like

Look up the Thompson Light Rifle

The M2 carbine stats are a fabricated monstrosity because the Allies didn’t have assault rifles …
1 shot 8.8 wound damage and .30 carbine velocity can never be compared to 7.92kurz ammo

1 Like

Or Hyde model1944 or another British (commonwealth to be precise) gun, the Reider automatic rifle

4 Likes

You like having a huge chunk of your vision taken away?

2 Likes