Do you think it would be possible to use this machine gun as an infantry one?Why don't German machine guns have a belt for 100 rounds?

Maybe these are the weapons of future event squads? Or is it perhaps in reserve for the future?

Yes, it would be possible. We already have DP beltfed.

4 Likes

MG42 with long belt is must have. It’s too iconic to skip it.

I’d like devs to add some new interesting mechanics with it but I guess they will just change some numbers and call it a day.

9 Likes

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Belt fed Mg 34 and 42 should be tech tree weapons. You don’t make a standard issue gun an event or premium!!

7 Likes

yea if belt fed got add it should be TT and it will finally fulfill parrot dream

Technically all the mg34 and 42 are belt fed, they just use that metal can for split the belt in 50/75 and be easy to transport and use

4 Likes

Let me actually your actually.
75 round ones are in deed magazines.

3 Likes

Does he even play anymore?

it will be premiun only…

That’s the worst case scenario.
If it happens, I’ll insult devs untill I get permabaned.

3 Likes

I support you

4 Likes

i mean idk if you can still like post and stuff even if you stop playing so eh idk but he is on forum so that all i know

Nope they was like this as default for the patrone of the 34 at least

1 Like

he does

regarding the thread at hand, sure why not:

if it can be done in the editor, i’m sure it can be done over the official game:

3 Likes

The pictures you’ve posted say it’s a drum/magazine and it has springs like a magazine. So I’m not sure what do you mean.
Though maybe lets not derail the post (this time).

It say close up 75rd magazine, that’s mean was made just for 75rd

https://www.bergflak.com/PT34.htm

:point_up: article here say the same

And I also said that 75 were magazines. So again I don’t understand your point.

oh i remember now i completely forgot tbh ok i understand now

but im gonna guess that if they add 100rd it would have ammo belt (just like instead of 50rd metal thingy

The one in game is the pt34 for the mg34 who hold 75rd you said 75rd was because of dead (half empty) megazine who is not true, they was specifically made for have 75rd

I didn’t say it was half empty. I just said it was a magazine. And I even wrote it holds 75 rounds (kind of).