Devs, if you run out of weapon ideas, take a look at this list! (huge)

Hello comrades!

You have not heard from me in a long time, so finally here i am again. :slight_smile:
This time i i researched a long time and created a huge list with rare and experimental soviet weapons, created during WW2.

(@1942786)

A HUGE LIST OF IDEAS FOR WEAPONS FOR THE DEVS TO LOOK AT:

Tokarev AT-44

Korovin AK-44

Shpagin AS-44

Korovin AK-45
--------------------------------1946---------

Aleksandrovich and Ivanov Assault rifle

Kuzmishchev Avtomat

Bulkin AB-44

Aleksandrovich and Kashtanov Avtomat

Yasnikov Mannlicher M95/1915
grafik

Mosin Bräuning FM herstal
grafik

Tokarev Model 1918
grafik

Berdan II Shotgun

Prilutsky Model 1914
grafik

Fedorov Degtyarev Machinegun 1922
grafik

Fedorov Avtomat M1912
grafik

Konovalov 1944 cylinder Machinegun

Degtyarev M1941/57-229

Korovin 1941 Var.1
Screenshot (1678)

PPS-41
Screenshot (1679)

Bezruchko-Vysotsky M1942
Screenshot (1680)

Sudaev Model 1943

Sudaev Model 1945

Tokarev M1929
grafik

Korovin M1930
grafik

Korovin Pistol Carbine

Korovin M1935

TBK-408

TBK-010
Screenshot (1684)

Prilutsky Model 1944
grafik

Coming to the end, a very special weapon!

B.S. Petropavlovskogo Jet (First rocket launcher ever!)
Screenshot (1683)

All of these weapons were really rare/experimental, some could be implemented normally, others as gold orders or premium squads, since most of them are pretty unique! :wink:

36 Likes

Very interesting list, I like it. Even tho Soviets are my least played faction.

7 Likes

If i have more time soon, i would like to create such a list for my fellow wehrmacht enjoyers too :wink:

11 Likes

You definitely should!

4 Likes

Very biased… and almost all of them are fully automatic gun, soviet really need ww2 ak47?

4 Likes

It should not be a “add all of these now” list. I was just a huge collection, mostly for gold order weapons. Also, i would like to create such a list for the axis too, and they really do have a lot of automatic prototypes too.

1 Like

Endgame BA wouldn’t be most likely interesting.

1 Like

Like are the 20th svt and pps modification here

You are kinda way too toxic about it, lmao.

3 Likes

Im not toxic im only stating the truth those are modification of gun already in the game and almost all of them are so experimental that the as44 is historically accurate

This is gold order and premium material imo whe should ask for equipment who can be in the progression for the reworked tech tree not in another boundle…

2 Likes

If you make an American/commonwealth weapon ideas list, I would like the T20 Garand. It was a select fire Garand that took BAR magazines.

8 Likes

You can ask for them as well. It’s not like only one of those can be implemented.

1 Like

This is actually a really cool list, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

the berdan II shotgun though looks right up my street

2 Likes

obviously not but the equipment that can be added in the progression is running out and only these prototypes remain, and of course some experimental gun can be added in the progression for balance like the T20 , Rieder automatic rifle in the allies tech tree, but in the end most of them end to be premium

tldr: this kind of post doesn’t help if we have to have only assault rifles for the rest of the game we might as well switch to korea or vietnam it doesn’t even make sense to stay in WW2

Would be interesting to see more Kalashnikov designs during WWII like the Kalashnikov LMG and the prototype AK-46 whether its a premium or event squad or a gold order weapon.

2 Likes

Interesting list, thanks for sharing it с:

3 Likes

I swear these ones look like they are badly AI generated

This one, instead, is just badass as (ph)uck. I need it. Like, right now.

2 Likes

There’s a Soviet mannlicher thought…

This is needed.

3 Likes

yuck, its ww2 the selection of weapons that we can have is limited and its fine that way, this is not cod

1 Like

Scratch that, there’s a fu*** Berdan shotgun! This isn’t just needed it’s essential!!!

I want more Berdan2…

2 Likes