New Battle Pass: First Season of 2024

Spitfire where…

1 Like

we are on it my friend. !

2 Likes

The Mors was never issued to tank crews as intended, because it ended up being too long to be used comfortably in a tank. They would continue to use Wz. 35 pistols. Also this weapon could have been included in an interesting event squad rather than the battle pass.

This is prolly the worst BP ive seen in a while its only C&P what took you so long then why was it extended just for those skins ooof ima skip this one for sure.

Yeah, let’s willingly degrade weapon by locking it to event squad.
Geez

4 Likes

What a nice thing to see. :slight_smile: The third time a suggestion has made it to the game!
A long time ago i made a highly researched list of unique experimental weapons for the soviets, including the Bezruchko-Vysotsky M1942, which now got added!

my last unique suggestion some time ago, the white and red arrow mig-3 has made it to the game too as you saw in the battlepass store, as well as the AT-44 which i had in a suggestion post!

A third time, nice to know that the devs actually look through heartly made suggestions! :wink:

(even if it would have been an accident that they added it, still nice to have it!)

11 Likes

Oh cool more polish guns. New posters look nice and way more distinct than previous copy pasted posters.

Are we going to get also captured vehicles in future like:

11 Likes

Here is the real version of the la5 fn :wink:

Replica of Capt. Georgii Dmitrievich Kostylev’s La-5 of the 4th Guards Fighter Aviation Regiment, White 15 that served in Leningrad 1943, at the Museum of the Great Patriotic War in Moscow, 2005.

uMhTs2z

12 Likes

Wish we could have gotten this instead of the Owen. The Sterling SMG.

9 Likes

oh yea i remember this gun only the look tho always forget the name

They are not good or unique, but copy paste with different description, that’s lazy

1 Like

One question, WHY remove things from store, the more stuff we have to buy and choose from the merrier

8 Likes

When will Italy be split form germany and UK from USA? It must happen

1 Like

The stormtrooper blaster!

6 Likes

.45 Owen is different to me.

Bound to be br 2 or even br 1.

Me, too

I thought it was PPV but I guess PPBV is OK too
also

This one, too I did suggest Glad to see 2 of my suggestions in-game even though it might be coincidence

3 Likes

You do you, Owen is great in other game but Enlisted

KP31 made in heaven

Darkflow, I hope you understand why I am disappointed in the BP weapons.

12 Likes

No bayonet? Sad
I’ll keep the old one ty

6 Likes

Giving a weapon to an event squad does not degrade the weapon. Event and premium squads allow you to have up to five SMGs, which is more than is allowed on normal squads. If you are referring to degrading the weapon by associating it with a specific squad then I would also disagree. Having a Polish squad would be welcomed as they are currently unrepresented in the game, and they have fought with good intent.

2 Likes