Dev, Can you fix this, after getout the custom game and reenter it put me to the wrong team and make me cant deploy

very angry!

i just in the game playing with friends

Dont auto put we into the game! WTFFFFF

Just make option to allow players in custom games to switch team

I believe you guys not commonly play the custom games?

Such issue exist for a lone time and It has been causing trouble to players for a very long time

And a related issue mentioned about a existed room was played, but started a second round. The system always put player in the wrong team.

STOP putting player in the game automatically

6 Likes

The custom games are just lacking basic features that should have been added months ago. We still dont have the promised equipment selector that is necessary if you want to make historically accurate mission without custom profiles. We also cant make locked lobbies unless we pay premium. That is just outrageous

2 Likes

They should fix this next week. Very angry about this

This is just a basic function, run the player back into the game and continue play

2 Likes

To solve this problem, for example, reset the player’s combat data in the game 1 minute after exiting the game, and delete the player’s cache information.

I believe it’s due to a player information caching error while the game is in progress.

2 Likes

Yeah it is really annoying when you cant set up your squads when you rejoin old server. It just instantly throws you into the battle even if the battle has restarted

1 Like

Custom games, custom games never change.

2 Likes

Your angry! Im angry you were sitting there watching while i ran out of bullets vs the horde!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

…but yeah that was lame

1 Like

Honestly i don’t know why, but they seem to work…slow.

From what i heard the dev team is actually pretty large; So idk why development (not just mods, regular content) takes so much time.

Maybe the devs are often ordered to work on other projects instead, like WT? Or maybe it’s the complicated workflow of concept--->protype--->release?

It would be very nice to know when they started working on porting CRSED zombies into Enlisted, that could give us perspective.

It’s been a while since the first sound mod was created, and there is still no sound mod tab on the sandbox portal.

You have requested this a while ago. And it is a major problem. Still not fixed.

The zombies event was released without taking mods into consideration; They did ask for feedback in the previous update log, but it takes sooo long for those feedbacks to be realised. (At most 6 month should be plenty of time…) Not adding auto-kick on disconnected players was a major mistake.

EDIT: To put into perspective; the devs started working on the editor around the second half of 2021. It took them a year to release it.

2 Likes

Also the sandbox portal is a buggy mess and full of spam

1 Like

This has been happening to me as well. I can’t even leave to change my soldier’s uniforms without this happening.

1 Like