Customization - now without exceptions!

speaking off, it’s nice that tunisia gets new items for italians and hopefully british forces.

but i’m still sad that we cannot decide pouches based on our preferences.

major issues ( at least for me ) is that most of the time i found my self with a cool torso / tunic that i would like to keep/use/change, yet pouches and accessories are completly random and i cannot take them off.
or in other instances, the lack of default pieces with accessories / pouches in the cosmetic selection.

an example is normandy and the pacific allies uniforms. where most of the default clothing that some squads come and are cool do not have a version with pouches and do not have any available " equipped " varients to buy in the cosmetic section.

really sad.

once again…

:point_right: :point_left: Soldier's Cosmetic Concept Idea ( Enhance it by expanding it ) )

16 Likes

What a pity.

2 Likes

Will the base uniforms be fixed? The Italian ones are so painfully wrong.

1 Like

If you dress like that in the Stalingrad campaign that is meant to represent 1942-1943, you are part of the problem.
You are kitting a full squad with camouflage patterns that didn’t exist until 1944. They should have implemented them as Platanenmuster smocks as found on Moscow “Early MG42” premium squad.

Also, Erbsenmuster ( aka. Pea dot 1944 ) was never made into headgear pieces, the war ended first.
Evidences otherwise are pure fabrication.

2 Likes

Choose to keep your savings and wait for the merger before making a purchase.
Avoid unnecessary bugs, losses, and future prospects.
Example: the Soviet Steel Armour Vest dress-up with practical effects.

good

Are you aware that the base stuka has a 500 kg bomb which is heavier than a 1000 lb one ? That’s because 1000 lb = 454 kg, you could even say that the stuka can drop a 1100 lb bomb …

3 Likes

Baby steps ^^
Im glad that finally Itals wont look like tourists.

2 Likes

There should be one common currency for everything in the game. Also for the appearance of the character.

2 Likes

in almost one year since the customization was introduced, we should have a little more than baby steps if you allow me to say it.

whether i’m greatefull once again for the italians cosmetics addition to have been introduced,
( don’t hold your breath. so far, it’s just a preview and out of all things that people complained regarding italians, they just limit to show hats section out of all… because uniforms still looks the same. you know, the things that people were hoping to improve. and i hope to be wrong, but based on the editor, there are still no green uniforms. perhaps hasn’t been included yet, and i hope that’s the case. but i have a sensation. )

this has been the bare minimum that has been done in a long time for the customziation.

because under the radar, both during the high caliber update, and paratrooper updates, many more cosmetics have been added.

they reworked others.

like, exponentially. both working on premium items, and non.

yet, the customization it’s exactly almost as the same when it was introduced.

no new additions, no fixes ( some hats still clips ) no other variants from stalingrad despite those being there already.

like, germany customization is exactely the same in berlin and normandy. yet you are telling me that it was hard to pull and include the stalingrad customization?

i find that hard to believe. and my patience is running out already.

it’s no exscuses for such a large of time and very little done do it.

by someone who claims:

P.S: i can understand it’s not a priority and what not.
other things comes first.

which i can agree to an extent.

but i don’t see why we should bother on fraction of small changes on a larger scale of the issue.
like, how about keep it on a side and deliver a much more substantiated update that addresses the lack of customization and fixes everything else to make it functional and finished.

more like, something solid to continue and expand upon.

10 Likes

No.
Bandaid is the way!

still drives me mad to not see regular gray uniforms for the german army in any campaign outside default normandy ( but… you can’t add pouches. same goes for the snipers in berlin. you can buy the torso, but those do not come with pouches ).

or like, 70% of the allied default uniforms not available in the cosmetic shop.

so they run around like recruits and rear echelon units rushed to the front.

not to mention now that i think about it, the only cosmetic additions that they made. was to create a even less " customizable " idea underneath outfits.
where essentially is all just tied together and you have no choise in the matter.
you either like it, or don’t. with no options in between.
even funnier, the outfit of 12 cards is more expensive than the normal system.

ridicules…

what were they thinking…

customization my ***

11 Likes

Finally Tunisia is getting customization. I really hope you can add a lot more uniforms and gear as well. There is a lot of things that could be added from the editor especially when it comes to Luftwaffe uniforms.

3 Likes

Customization is one hell of a mess (I mean we dont even have same options accross all campaigns looking at “lots” of stuff locked in SG and shirt-pants example in Pacific) and apparently DF doesnt want us to spend shekels there.
Their fault.

3 Likes

Customization - Now without exceptions
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608

It’s just adding stuff to only Tunisia
gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654

Never went from so hype to so disappointed so fast, nice job darkflow

8 Likes

Customization overhaul?

5 Likes

dunoo what you so made about tunisia was missing customization for a year im glad its finally getting its uniforms

2 Likes

Why do you have to do this? Tunisia is literally the only campaign without customization. For some of us that is our favorite campaign. No need to shit on other people’s fun. It’s the kind of thing people who have no life do.

He’s just a sad pathetic little man.

1 Like

I think he just thought about something else regarding customization, like free for every soldier or something. I don’t think he had any bad thought about Tunisia in any way. I guess that he is just disappointed about the fact that this only concern the Tunisian campaign and not adding more stuff to other campaign at the same time.

3 Likes

Umm…So when will it be updated?

1 Like