Customization - now without exceptions!

It’s literally about how the title of the post implies, you know, removing restriction on Customizationin-general but I guess people want Strawmen to be angry at at

2 Likes

Wow impressed with historical accuracy knowledge, if devs swap camo pattern, I’m more than happy to not use dot camo in Stalingrad.

But the merger will just mean one axis soldier, so perhaps we will see a lot more as players might end on Berlin and not Stalingrad.

@James_Grove Hello, maybe some feedback for devs? Re Pea dot camo in Stalingrad and not being correct as was introduced in 1944.

3 Likes

But but…i want to look cool

Doesn’t come off that way. Comes off like a petulant child.

That’s the way you read it. That’s not the way anybody else here read it. It was still a childish move regardless.

So it isn’t available right now? When will it be

It’ll be available in delayed

2 Likes

it’s different.

one thing is accepting small victories and overglorify them.

another is addressing a major issue that goes far beyond one simple campaign.

beside, as much you disagree or agree with him, it shouldn’t make a difference. it’s an opinion that has all rights to be where it is.

especially for:

anyway.

true, if it wasn’t that devs simply don’t care.

it seems they haven’t fully comprehended how german uniforms worked.
the various patterns and what not.

by far, they do amazing models, and are mostly near to accurate 10 1 rappresentation. but they lose their selves in details ( rather, small and common things ).

such as the paratrooper having HEER collar tabs despite being in the luftwaffe.
wrong type of present selection where you have both mg13 pouches and mausers / mp38.

and the initial camouflages were something like, a frankstain living between trying to be realistic / fantasy world.

which, an " interesting " discussion lead to:

we confronted them about the early mg camouflage, they just replied that i was wrong and that the camouflage was used in moscow.

but they don’t know historical arguments, or don’t fully understand it.

for example:

when i confronted devs to say that pea dot was not used in moscow:

they replied with:

yet:

so, in the end, they just don’t care.

plus, gives more money for customization.

so it’s not gonna get removed any time soon.

instead, id still wish for more camouflage patterns… but i’m getting tired of it.
the only one we have, are for premium.

5 Likes

you are making assumptions on how someone meant something then remaining mad when it was clarified, and yet I am the childish one… alright…?

2 Likes

Speaking of appearance, when are you gonna fix the bayonets of the brits and japanese?

3 Likes

Allow customization for the torso and pants for the Pacific factions, just like every other campaign

6 Likes

Now can we choose the nationality of soldiers that we enlist so there aren’t British engineers cosplaying in American uniforms?

4 Likes

I thought they would enhance the amount of clothes and accessoires… :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Just freaking make sure that, future major updates never freaking break the customizations!
I’ve no idea if you ever fixed it.
It’s the most important precondition of it be ever wide adopted by players.

Also, NAME those uniforms. Give descriptions of those.
And SEPERATE webbings from main tunic aka Torso to secondary options. Make webbings actually match what players equipped, just like old days.

Finally, make them UNIVERSAL. Dont let players find what we ALREADY purchased by clicking squad by squad.
List those unavailables just like how you deal with the weapons. And tell players why some uniforms cant be used by this squad.

2 Likes

Because this has SOOOO much to do with customization.

Why is your squad lead by an MP? Also the helmets and pants aren´t even matching the uniform. What they really need to add is the Reichsadler on Hats and uniforms.

Be precise. They don’t care the same way you do. I mean this is not a super historical game. It is a game that is trying to keep as historical as possible without ruining the fun. People will want camouflages. Simple as that. IF it was some sort of barely used camouflage but it existed then it is good enough. I mean the game is chock full of equipment that never saw service. It’s all done for the same reason.

1 Like

Wait … How come you can’t change the heads and hands of the Allied 7th Parachute Battalion but you can change the heads on the Axis 14th Parachute Regiment ???

Finally. Would have been cool to get a few pics of the new British uniforms, and some of the Afrika Korps uniforms, but this is good news nonetheless.

6 Likes

Yeah, we got with that.

To put it mildly.

Is the appearances for the female squads too ?