Customization for Moscow, Normandy, and Berlin

Outshine other players, camouflage your surroundings, and simply enjoy the visual pleasures of your army’s soldiers and vehicles. In the High Caliber update, soldier customization mechanics will be available in three more Enlisted campaigns!

CREATE YOUR OWN STYLE

Let us remind you that the customization mechanic allows you to choose a different uniform and headgear for each of your soldiers, whether they are infantrymen, tankers or pilots. Choose from dozens of historical sets or combine pieces of clothing!

Customization can be purchased for Gold or orders for appearance change that can be obtained in events or in Battle Pass rewards.

Equip your most valuable soldiers with unique uniforms in the Battle for Moscow, Invasion of Normandy, and Battle of Berlin campaigns in the High Caliber update!

38 Likes

yay customization bugs are in other campaigns.

18 Likes

can we take the uniforms across all Campaigns?
a purchased Helm in Stalingrad for a Soldier in Normandie?

7 Likes

I don’t think so, customization items is strictly bound to campaign where you bought them

7 Likes

do the us tanker will have their tank jacket or they will keep the awful tanker suit ?

1 Like

Great. A very minor point:

Looking at the stalingrad uniforms, many of them don’t seem to have a version without a backpack. Could you make sure those also exist? :upside_down_face:

Also thanks for increasing the amount of customization orders for this BP.

3 Likes

mhh…

i just hope it’s not gonna end up being like the pacific. which has way less customization.

( daily reminder of what the community wants :heart: Soldier's Cosmetic Concept Idea ( Enhance it by expanding it ) )

but we’ll see.

14 Likes

you mean, campaign*?

because you can use helmets and / or customization across multiple squad ( unless it’s a cosmetic that comes from the medic/sniper squad )

1 Like

Yep, corrected my message above, thanks for being so vigilant с:

4 Likes

Give us more sources of customization cards like the ones beyond battle pass level 75 instead of more boosters.

7 Likes

nah, it’s alright :slight_smile:

you wouldn’t have been wrong, if it wasn’t for the fact that a stealth patch changed the way many cosmetics used to work ( roughly 3 months after the customization was introduced. and before the patch those cosmetics were tied to only one squad instead of all like it is now … except for the sniper and medic squad for some reason ) which hasn’t been officially covered and hence why so many people still thinks like that. after all, if you don’t see it, you can’t really know it.
:smiley:

but thanks for the correction :+1:

4 Likes

@1942786 Will we get more cammo pattern for the Germans other than just the Erbsenmuster?

3 Likes

I hope the lobby bug that display multiple helmets or jackets gets fixed.

3 Likes

@1942786 oh mighty :fox_face:

Will we be getting those lovely menu/squad backgrounds in the game aswell ?

Dressing up is about where you dress up aswell.

1 Like

Have you improved the customization system? UI?
Let alone extreme expensive items. (Going full custom for a SINGLE soldier will cost you couple bucks.)
The non-interchangeable items are already making lots of players angry!
You have bought a dozen bucks (USD) for a TIER 1 squad. And the TIER 2 squad even if looks exactly the same. But the clothes, are all not interchangeable!!! You have to buy a new set of items!

And, devs, please move all webbings (the belt/straps/bandoliers) to another sub-page please!

All of these clothes are exactly the same one, but just with different variant of webbings! I dont need webbings taking pages of selections. Just move it to a sub-menu of each uniforms!

5 Likes

Oh, the green pea dot camo is back in Berlin

As a paid cosmetic :sweat_smile:

Still, glad those (all cosmetics) are coming to other campaigns. Been waiting a lot for those, maybe Moscow sniper squads will be a bit more camo, now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

that’s good news! But we need to unlock more points of appearance in the battlepass and we have plenty of points for changing names that are useless, they should be converted in points of appearance. We need more points and each items are too expensive!!! we could imagine that a helmet is one point/ trousers 2/ coat 2.

2 Likes

I see, Tunisia is the bad child

6 Likes

Very good, but what about Tunisia? I see that the Italians and British make things a bit more difficult than in other campaigns. However they shouldn’t be forgotten.

3 Likes

Especially the rally point.
Every time I see a rally point that I haven’t build myself, I recieve a Serotonin rush.

2 Likes