Customization for Moscow, Normandy, and Berlin

Again, will the hat/helmet glitch be fixed with this new update??!

3 Likes

Also, where’s the classic soviet jackboots?

In Enlisted, most soviet infantry rather use the puttee. (The other option is not anywhere close to the round-dot jackboot.)
That’s too unusual than the real life’s usage.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20221206-125909_Chrome

Fan of “Joueur du grenier”?

3 Likes

Very cool. Hopefully we get some different camos and Fallschirmjäger helmets one day.

Nice update.
JUST Want items cheaper……

2 Likes

Nice, shame there is no tunisia but i hope the customization options are more varied then the Pacific

3 Likes

So, I’m guessing I’m gonna have to wait another couple of content patches for you guys to fix the inaccurate Italian uniforms @1942786 ?

5 Likes

A purchased item should be unlocked for that specific squad tbh
But I’m looking forward to seeing what we can do

3 Likes

a purchased Tank-skin can be swapped between Campaigns but no Clothes?
that seems just greedy not more…

2 Likes

I’m curious to see how customization will look in Moscow, obviously one of the key features of Moscow is it’s setting in the Winter of 41-42 ergo the troops are dressed according.
Does the new addition of customization mean that we will see German troops running around the winter battlefields in late war camouflage patterns?

2 Likes

Maybe if the item appears in both campaigns. That would make sence

what about the premium squads uniforms? In stalingrad we can get customizations, such as the black ushanka for free, even though it is being sold as part of an unique premiumsquad in moscow… Will premium squad buyers get the uniform unlocked in the customization, or will everone get the uniforms for free (biggest dissappointment for premium squad buyers…)

Premium squad buyers should get the unique uniforms unlocked in customization…. Else the uniqueness of the premium squad will be taken away…

3 Likes

We may finally be able to remove the gloves in Moscow uniforms that are just next to iron sight of some guns.

3 Likes

Not touching customizations until they can be access across all campaigns. Paying that much for squad customizations centered around 1 campaign is way to much money.

Wonder if the black coloured german tanker uniform is available at last in Berlin. Need it for my KT #314 crew.

Also hoping for the (H) turret variant, but I can make do :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Is that a new model for the IS-2?

2 Likes

tunisia when?:frowning:

3 Likes

i dont wanna run around in tunisia with the normandy shmocks

3 Likes

This ^^

Also, @1942786 I hope you guys will make it to where you can buy customization items for a squad at a discounted price. IE: If you purchase a specific uniform, it’s good for all members of that squad, but only that said squad. At this time, buying items for a squad is just way to expensive than it needs to be.

Yea, the way they phrased it as historical “sets” worries me a bit of how much they will simplify this.

2 Likes