Custom Games

Wow, I think this is a great addition! Been super excited for custom games and I’m glad they’re finally here. Although ngl, it would be awesome if we could get the options and capabilities of the options expanded on a bit. Let us increase the bot count in modes like Lone Fighters, let us increase player count, disable map boundaries, have more realistic/historic weapon loadouts, and possibly even historical symbols and whatnot for maps like Berlin and even on uniforms? That last one is a bit of a stretch, but it’d be a cool option. Overall really cool update. Just give us more freedom with the options and I think honestly I’d be pulled right back into the game all over again!

Edit: Also, AI operated vehicles when?? :eyes:

1 Like

Most players in my lone fighters matches all day/night have had mostly real players. Everyone who complains about bots probably haven’t actually grinded on lone fighters that much

4 Likes

and how do you know that for 100% certainty? because this game doesn’t tell you who is a bot player and who is real

1 Like

I just want to play my mode, I don’t get caught up on exactly how many people are bots or not that much. Plenty of people disconnect and I’m left with lopsided teams in squad mode, too.

3 Likes

Also it’s easy to tell if most people aren’t bots because they don’t clump up near a rally point

2 Likes

1/8? In which battle there’s 40 slots?
Anyway, I guess in each battle the number of players was limited to 10. 10 players and 10 BOTs. I have not encountered a different situation on any of the campaigns.
I also think that it was a deliberate procedure because during the first month of the game BOTs appeared sporadically. It was only at a certain stage that I began to notice that the number of players in battles does not exceed 10. These are not just my observations. I have met with similar ones from at least 5 other people.

5/40 is 1/8 which is the lowest you gave me

There are 20 players per team in lone fighters, it’s only limited to 10 in squads I never saw or read anything where gaijin said half your team will always be bots on lone fighters even if there are sufficient players to fill the game

I’ve never seen more than 20 slots in lone fighters mode. In what battle, in what campaign, in what mode were there 40 slots? I haven’t seen such a number in Moscow, Berlin… On Normandy, which I played sporadically, I don’t think so either.

I know Gaijin hasn’t written it anywhere. This is my subjective observation (as well as some other people) as a player who plays lone fighters almost every day for the last half of a year. Which part of “I guess… / I think…” did you missed? :smiley:

I’ve been playing Lone fighters every day for about the same amount of time. It has always been 20vs20 as far as I know.

3 Likes

Custom games are a great addition, but the issue is most play main game, as the majority of custom are either empty or if you creat your own, no tanks or planes to fight…

It would be good to have more customization options too, I would love to see tank battles, planes battles only

1 Like

Now that we have custom lobbies, I can practice my skills

3 Likes

Where? Can’t find any.

1 Like

If more player play this game may be your custom game will full, but for now not just find a omer map with standard rules from anyone else.

that is what i expected, match with full skilled players. As normal, i usually at top BUT NOW NOT ANYMORE, nice…a challenge, cant wait.

one of the best updates in any game i have ever seen
while some people see the fact that you can earn XP in these customs games and then thus “boost” it is very boring and dull
but that fact that if im not having any fun in random lobbys i can just go and chill in a custom game is really player and gamer friendly

2 Likes

along with bigger maps configurations and more tickets would be great.

1 Like

Like the idea of Custom Games as in War Thunder but don’t like the loss of Lone Fighters from the main game area. Would prefer to see it back. Played a game in Custom with a player on opposite side, sitting in an area of the map I couldn’t access, just sniping or shooting away with heavy weapons. Great to just sit and shoot bots but not great as a gameplay situation.

3 Likes

Disagree. Lone Fighters in Custom does have real players but it has bots otherwise where do the other dozen or so soldiers come from ? Played a game 1/2 hr ago with just 3 players. 2 on one side and 1 the other and yet there were multiple soldiers on each side. As one of the other posters commented, like LF and would play it all day as opposed to Squad and drag 4-5 other guys along that just get shot.

1 Like