Custom Games

Create a battle with your own rules, invite your friends and other players into it, and be rewarded as if you were fighting in a regular session! These are all custom games. Take a look right now!

CUSTOM BATTLE RULES

Custom games will be available to all Enlisted players! Choose from the menu “Events → Custom Games” for the creation of your own game and the list of games created by other players. You can join the other players’ game at any stage of the battle. Each room shows their settings and the number of participants.

Custom games are not limited to one campaign.

In the map rotation of the game you created will be only those missions that you choose yourself, and with the rules that you set. Classic opponents or mixed teams of soldiers from all Enlisted game nations. Hardcore squad action with no markers or mini-maps, or just the opposite - single-player battles with squad combat rules.

But the main bonus will be a fully functional economy. In custom games you’ll get experience and other rewards just like in regular battles!

LONE FIGHTERS MODE

Hardcore mode without AI units will completely switch to the new custom game mechanics. You’ll also be able to gain experience in its battles, and for your convenience, there are pre-made games with classic rules that are easy to join.

27 Likes

Pog but the question is by how much is it, like is it normal amount or reduced?

7 Likes

It’s been a while since the first news, but it’s great to see the addition of custom battles! thank you!

3 Likes

The usual reward. Of course, it all depends on how many points and frags you have. The more players the better, I think so. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

That is good to know

Ohhh, thank dev team very much for finally let out the custom matches.
Hope you can gradually improve this new custom mode, not let it in a half finished status like hardcore lonefighters.
For example, give us more options, including AI’s numbers and ability to use vehicles, and etc.
Also ability to name its room and set password?

1 Like

please let us change this. i want chaos :grin:

17 Likes

Is it up and running yet

Another real good new! It was highly requested by the community.

:+1:

2 Likes

Custom battles :+1:

Squad battles with Lone Fighter UI sounds interesting.

I wonder how much custom battles will be abused for grinding through campaign tho…

That’s really nice that custom lobbies are finally here. But it feels kinda lacking options for now.

Please, let players create truly historically accurate and overall more realistic lobbies. We need option to block certain weapons and vehicles, we need slower animations, weapon malfunctions etc.

10 Likes

Oh yeah I would love to bring back some old features that got removed and to restrict specific weapons such as m2 and fg42

6 Likes

Well, this is probably a very wonderful update!
I’ve always wanted to see how Soviet snipers in winter camo shoot Soviet snipers in winter camo near Tunisia!

2 Likes

Those matches would be just pure bot exp farm. Most people would just disable enemy best weapons.

Only faction who would benefit such ‘balance’ would join in. Also re equipping every squad for most matches would be too frustrating causing even bigger loss for player count

3 Likes

Allow the game host to kick people as necessary
And maybe blacklist certain gears
Like anything past bolt actions for example

1 Like

Yes, and?
They’re custom games
Let people do what they want

6 Likes

You need to fix the refresh match list… If your scrolling down the match list when it refreshes then you are kicked back to the top of the List.

The refresh event timer needs adjustment

5 Likes

It can be said that this is my favorite update since I played enlisted, I love you guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I hope you can give us more free space, such as allowing me to remove the map range so that I can travel everywhere :smiley:

4 Likes

I would say this is probably my favorite update so far.

GG.

1 Like

So far, after five battles, I have not found a single person who would be happy that “lone fighters” went completely to custom lobbies.
All my friends n I need are “lone fighters” n “hardcore”. No mixed up maps between campaigns. No increased/decreased number of BOTs. I can find 15 battles, more or less, like this - they all have 1-3 players in it.
Most people enter the battles with the most players and play thoughtlessly. Or, since they have an option, create own battles without even checking that someone has already created exactly the same one.
Moving lone fighters to custom lobbies took away from me the enjoyment of playing this mode and the game in general.

8 Likes