Custom Games

It’s because everyone is farming XP right now …

3 Likes

Just some wait.
It’s the euphoria of a new opportunity.

ok~we can keep living at this new pve mode, never come back to pvp.and no need to pay more for the game.
@Keofox

@Keofox could you please explain how XP is calculated? There appears to be some variance and so sometimes a game with more frags, score, objective points, etc will result in less XP than a game with less actions. It appears the algorithm is inconsistent. I can share screenshots if it is helpful :slight_smile:

BEST UPDATE EVER !!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is the End of Enlisted, everyone gets a Trophy mentality, segregate pop even more… PVE bots coming to normal QUE…

If you can’t compete, grab your toys and go play elsewhere, hope to get some friends to cheat EXP to farm it. You have created this monster, opening exploits soon to cheat EXP gates!!

Worse Update Ever!! Soon to lose me, my money, my word of mouth……

7 Likes

Please don’t nerf the reward and exp in the future. It is the best change in this game.

2 Likes

I’m pissed at this update. Most people rejoice in this update only because they will be able to easily reach for better weapons, equipment and so on … especially those who can not play the game rejoice, because while I honestly worked on good improved weapons, now it will have in game every stupid guy. I am in favor of no rewards from cutom battles. And I also don’t understand why they removed the lone fighters mode from Enlisted. I’ve been playing this mod all along and now it’s hard to find lone fighters battle mode in custom battles at the Battle of Berlin. This update literally pissed me off. If he doesn’t fix this, I’ll be very sorry.

8 Likes

Reason why LF was combined into custom battles is because the mode was largely desolate. And would you like to explain your reasoning for no exp gain for customs?

5 Likes

Well, if the lone fighters mode stays in the custom lobby, I would probably leave XP as they are.

1 Like

it bothers me more that everyone thinks that people want to farm bots, if I want to play omer with standard rules and nobody enters, I can do nothing but play with bots (which play better than many) because they all want to play circus games , example Italians vs Russians in Moscow

1 Like

So glad that custom games are finally here! My one piece of feedback is that a spectator mode would be helpful. Nothing fancy, but just a “team” that exists in the same spectator mode that happens when you run out of tickets

7 Likes

Noooooo. Please bring back Lone Fighters as it were before. The custom games are horrible to play with mixed factions, too many people and vehicles everywhere. I just want to play regular matches but in Lone Fighters mode.

9 Likes

i’m with you i loved lone fighters

7 Likes

And if they want to make the game more realistic, they should just leave XP in normal campaign battles and not give XP where the Italians will be against the Americans in Berlin. It doesn’t make any sense.

ещё одно дерьмо из хорошей идеи

лучше бы читеров гоняли.

Desolate? I was able to get out of a battle and find another one in less than a minute, five times in a row. There were 5-10 players in each of them. The problem was not the lack of players, but the pointless scattering of them into multiple battles.

2 Likes

the game fill the servers with bot players if it can’t find enough within a minute, so the average is 5-10 well that’s 1/8-1/4 of the players in a match and that’s not including other campaigns and other ongoing matches, so yes LF is desolate and it was always like that before they even made it into a hardcore mode

3 Likes

Before this patch, I would play lone fighters all day, getting 20vs20 matches with no problems.

Now there is only one lobby where I can’t pick the campaign I want that has players, and 50 lobbies with only one person in it. They ruined being able to just play lone fighters at all. Nobody is playing custom games, and they did not even make it obvious from the main menu to find the custom lobby tab

7 Likes