Create your own mission!

After I checked all game editors I played. Enlisted’s editor is so weird.
Usually a player play game editor is for direct fun:
Placing some houses, trees to change scenery.
Placing some soldiers/vehicles to use.
Change weathers/time to see.
And run the editor scene to try it.

Usually gamers is editing what is directly viewable from the editor. Terrain, houses, soldiers.

But fewer players will go to the next step: Set mission logic.

Enlisted’s editor is purely focus on mission logic. Spawnpoint, map zones, resources. Game progression logic chains.
These are not directly showed to players. So, more difficult to edit.

Hope you guys can first provide us map edit functions :joy: For other features that lacked, I will write another thread about it.
Also I dont know how you integrate with the game so that we can run the mission to see how its working. Usually arcade editors provide built-in running function in editor.

They will be there, but we do not know to what extent. Hopefully @1942786 can give some more info about that aspect too?

I must admitt, I’m a bit more interested in editing the map itself too. Hopefully there will be enough tools to do that freely.

2 Likes

Yeah, but I read the google document. There’s no info about any landscape edit at all. All is for mission editing.

Now this is game changing!!! I tip my hat for the devs, now you’ve outdone yourselfs

1 Like

This tool has just guaranteed this games life for another 2 years minimum

4 Likes

Indeed, any game that gives tools to its community will always massively extend its life expectancy

This has so much potential but it all depends if the mission creator tool is decent and on the community, let’s see how much creative and good at coding enlisted players are, what i most hope is that if this is popular enough a new influx of players will come to the game.

1 Like

Exactly. People need to stop shooing people off to other games, we all play this game for a reason, and we would all like to see something we’re more fond of.

2 Likes

Guys put the most popular maps on the main screen so that players who don’t read the notes can notice it

You could use some volunteers who will check if mission is fair or not. If it’s fair (no abusing, just a good pvp map), then the mission could run as ingame ones, with exp gain ‘n’ stuff.

1 Like

Genius move from the dev team for sure! Any news on medics???

Right, Kubel Kart is coming lads, lets go!

1 Like

Good changes, but in order to re-enact tank battles, need to be able to chose vehicle, or plane only.

I’m on console and hope PC users create some interesting stuff, just not sure how I will know about these custom games as I rarely go to custom games.

We have enough players but lack of passwords mean randoms join in and sometime spoil the fun.

I would love to see plane only or tank only, but in future we should be able to chose bridge as destruction target, not just radio posts as of now.

This has a lot of potential though.

Just don’t add plane or tank spawns

1 Like

Will there be an option to edit voice lines of the soliders maybe? (i am waiting so long for an ability to mod voice lines in enlisted) :slight_smile:

This is great.

@1942786 ,

• will we be able to make invasion maps with more than 5 points? if no, please, consider it! a large large map demands more objectives !
  • will we be able to make a bomb objective in the midle of an invasion mode? (for example 4 normal invasion capture zones and 1 bomb objective from destruction?
  • will we be able to have double points like assault on an invasion map ? like early closed alpha/beta (cant rememebr correcly) moscow ?
    example:

if i remmeber correcly on early game days the midle 2 objectives would be a double point (like assault)

the most important one for me: Is there any chance that any of our map buids gets added to normal campaign mode?

5 Likes

Shameless plug

Yes. It’s possible. But not immediately - do not rush.

7 Likes

could we please have halftracks and jeeps? and not like the half ass slow nothkn jeeps that are just placed around the map but real jeeps
so if we do large maps we can have more choices of transport

1 Like

while it can do 50v50 squads such matches are a constant desync
10v10 is the norm but lately i have been getting 16v12/14v10/18v11 so it could do 20v20 but they would rather just limit it to insure quality

1 Like