Create your own mission!

No. It’s Prety much like coh

If you read the links you I’ll see that everyone can download the map and use it to play alone or with others on custom matches.

More than 10 players on squad match is caused by:

A bot squad that got replaced by a human player but it’s still alive (squad members) untill said squad is compleat destroyed it will be presented on leaderbord as active player.

At any rate. Will be 10 v 10 after said bot squad is killed.

If a human player leaves the match a bot squad will replace it only after all the remaining squad. Members of the human player are killed.

Don’t be afraid, it’s still 10v10 :slight_smile:

still means that it can be done

If you see it that way sure.it’s only temporary tho :slight_smile:

still does not dispute the fact that when custom games were added that players were able to host 50v50 squad match’s

Really?

Didn’t know.

Current over the limit servers if you manage to enter them are either empty or just display a wrong number.

A 50v50 squad mode would be :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i played a few, every one would drop out towards the end and it was a cluster duck on such small maps

1 Like

I did search but doesnt find, i will look again thanks
They just should add Mouse and Keyboard Support to Consoles.
then we could use it

This is incredible news. Holy shit, I didn’t expect something like this to come to Enlisted. Fantastic job, guys :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

the server limitations I think are completely gaijin’s fault because they refuse to spend much of their income on better servers… this problem has existed in war thunder since the beginning…

Is it now ?

Super Enlisted kart

1 Like

So i stand

Do we have a date for this update?

Hi, I’m still missing a new one for the campaign levels of Tunisia and Berlin and Stalingrad and the new battle rewards so I don’t think it will be updated before a week.