Compensation of Stalingrad Full Access

Enlisted is only Beta in name, monetization was finished long time ago. So it doesn’t excuse anything.

5 Likes

The Stalingrad pack offered you 4x XP which lowered the grind, less spending of orders so save up time and your earnings. Personally I don’t want a refund for that. I am good with it.
Besides, the pack gives you the possibility to buy weapons, upgrade them right away to full stack and send them over to other campaigns.
That alone was worth the bucks as I personally consider time needed to farm orders as essential in the game.

5 Likes

Considering its still making huge changes that is completely changing the game…it seems like its in beta for more than just in name…

whats your bases for saying its in beta in name only when its literally still making beta level changes?

They are doing those changes with monetization in mind, why do you think Chi-ha (most powerful JP tank in that campaign) was first introduced only as a paid product? You wanted power to deal with american armor then you had to pay real money till they finally added Chi-ha Kai during event. Now we have Paratroopers also paid pack, with few weeks if not months with no ability to earn them as f2p or light spender player. Pay or piss off.
If we are going to be pedantic then bot ai should be in alpha if not pre-alpha state, then you have game with very uneven development some parts of the game are finished (monetization, most of the gameplay), beta (campaigns) and alpha (ai and uneven hit detection). So i wouldn’t exactly call Enlisted a game that is in beta state. They are going to release game this year in few months do you really think we will see monumental changes and not just symbolic change from beta to full release with couple of bug fixes? Then i have bad news for you mate.

1 Like

Haha, no thank you.
I never buy premium, because it’s waste of money in my opinion. I’m ok if its replaced with gold so i could buy smth useful. Including premium if somebody wants.

2 Likes

It was an rough idea. Imo its better than exclusive rights for certain Beutewaffen and lend leased stuff or always-on booster.

1 Like

My argument was that the game is clearly in beta in more than just name, because its still clearly making changes that a beta game would make.

Smth that expires with time and demands me to grind in order not to waste my money on nothing is not only rough, but also a bad idea. I’m tired of those boosters that automatically activate once i enter the game. I do not want to pay money to get similar experience.

3 Likes

probably gold equal to worth of it.
Which would be more than generous considering you have used quite extensively already the said product.

1 Like

For sure they will give something. Some gold most likely 2500-5000 or so it’s my guess

1 Like

Easy.
Give 4000-5000 gold for every slot and repeated gear which is in other campaigns as solution.

What do you need compensation for? Your compensation is that you got all the perks of the bundle and used them. You’ve already gotten your value for it.

The only thing they should compensate people for is if they buy the bundle right before the change and they don’t get to use it to it’s full value.

3 Likes

You realise that people who didn’t buy Stalingrad pack like me, could send those weapons from Tunisia to Stalingrad? I have few thomsons there, and all other locked guns transfered too.

So i would expect i can keep my guns too, and i would expect them to be in tree for everyone anyway.

So that’s a shit point/idea

And this is just wrong.

It was advertised as 4x booster, but in reality it’s just 4x less grind.
You don’t get 4x bronze / silver orders, which are main progression of game right now.

Sure You get cheaper upgrades, so i would suggest stacking up on weapons on those campaign before rework, You basically get massive discount on those guns. Those who didn’t buy only get cheaper pistols.

And the audacity and stupidity of 50% permament xp boost. You realize it’s like permament premium account?
Nobody would buy premium. just buy 15$ pack once and have same boost lol, surely devs will follow this seeing how they like to give money away, and have reasonable pricing.

In short, Yes You got fucked, so does everybode else though.
I’m all for compensation, but this post is pure retardation

2 Likes

Its funny I don’t like grind either…but I find some sort of progression is what keeps games alive, always something new and exciting around the corner…so grind is like a necessary evil (as long as its not stupid)

If you just had everything unlocked, and nothing to work for, or no new shiny goal you would lose interest (well I would and have anyway, obviously can only speak for myself)

So yeah…hate the grind…but Warthunder has kept me coming back for 10 years

I agree with you on a point: there’s a feeling of accomplishment with grind it’s true. Problem is, it’s too much grind…

I mean for people like me at the very least, who must balance work, house chores, work, university (I’m undergoing a career change), work, social (it’s important!), work, time with wife, and more work… I just don’t have as much free time as I’d like.

Which is when those packs came in the picture. I gladly bought those as they seemed tailored for me, allowing me to enjoy the game more, without having to grind too much.

I really hope that with the next mechanics, some of the access pack bonuses will remain, or that similar features will be sold. It’s much better than a AAA game priced premium squad at least… And it feeds the devs.

3 Likes

Oh for sure, bonuses and sold features should remain in some form. 100%. I do the same, trade time for money, and since time is shorter I don’t mind buying premium squads I like from time to time.

I don’t know what they are going to do with my Stalingrad bonuses. All I know is I’m making sure to cash in on them before the new patch (incase they go missing). I have Min Maxed all the squads and weapons (cos it was faster and cheaper in some cases) and bought a few dozen spare of each weapon I favor, and troop types.

at least that way I have still benefited greatly.

1 Like

I’m doing the same, really.

Just waiting for devs blog, HOPING that they will answer the numerous concerns we have, before deciding if I spend all my silver and bronze on a firearm hoard, or safekeep my silver.

I’ll probably buy many weapons. gaijin is known for being greedy, and their conversion rates will probably be ridiculous.

2 Likes

And when is this Q&A supposed to come out? We were led to believe it was going to be out last month, we’re about halfway through April now. If we got to wait another month and this isn’t covered in the Q&A, then what?
Well shit, actually if it doesn’t come out within 11 days, then we now know that it takes over 2 months to put out a Q&A to ease players concerns. Isn’t that wonderful.

3 Likes

Because this approach is going so well for Heroes & Generals 2.

1 Like

Imagine this: you buy the Stalingrad Pack, then get a contract to work in the Antarctic/get drafted to the military, you return 1 year later and your Stalingrad Pack is gone.
“Darkflow, where Stalingrad?” - “no Stalingrad now”
“Darkflow, where my money?” - “no money”

You really believe that’s how it should be?

4 Likes