Compensation of Stalingrad Full Access

If you leave because you are upset that money you spent on a beta game did not pan out, you were bound to leave eventually anyways. Since you clearly can’t make informed decisions.

Giving you gold as a form of compensated refund is plenty and no one should complain. Asking for more is entitlement.

When You agree the terms of the Game You agree that they have control over the product, and that there may be changes without returns
(Stalingrad buyer)

1 Like

It’s easy to differentiate those who bought the Pacific and Stalingrad full access from f2p players hating those who bought those :laughing:

“You knew It’s a BeTa” doesn’t cut it: The product, at the moment of the sales, was clearly advertised as "A PERMANENT bonus / unlock you get to keep FOREVER (their words).

If the dumb “It’s a beta” excuse was on the table, then the seller should’ve advertised the product with a possibility for it to be removed, and never, EVER say it’s “permanent, forever”.

It’s very simple. So, if they don’t compensate thoroughly for what was bought (they won’t, they’re renowned greedy fu**s) then it’s safe to call it for what it is by definition:

A scam :person_shrugging:

I’m not too sad personally, because I expect snail df to act poorly like this, always (regarding monetized products)

13 Likes

And you apparently dont get the importance of PR.

4 Likes

I think its better to have something like “starter pack” that give 4x xp for first half or first 1/3 of the tech tree and the 4 star guns and discounted upgrade cost for all factions and for players who purcahsed stalingrad pack they will receive german starter pack and ussr starter pack
But clearly devs cannot make such decision and they just want to get more $$ from dumb rich fucks by selling new weapons and premium squads
I mean like 400+ RMB for the new squad? please, before you guys decide any pricing do some investgation on the average income of that country and the pricing of the game industry in that country.

4 Likes

I already mentioned public relations.

Ah you mean the devils advocate for poors?

2 Likes

I’d like this. A lot. No locked stuff, less grind.

I hate grind.

I’d buy this kind of stuff on each “campaigns” or factions or whatever they will be called then.

2 Likes

it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have any self-respect and let them treat people like a shit

4 Likes

They literally tell you so every time you log into the game…its not their fault if someone does not understand.

There is a difference between not “treating people like shit” and giving them a permanent advantage over all future players of the game.

Giving you gold is a perfectly fair compensation. If that is what they do.

I suppose that 4x boost, 2 more slots and access to locked levels with some really good guns is not a permanent advantage for you.

4 Likes

Yeah, like 3000 gold for Stalingrad full access refund, or half the price of a new squad :slightly_smiling_face: I’m grateful for gaijins economy.

2 Likes

If the compensation is in gold. It should be close to, if not exactly, the price you paid for the benefits. Perhaps even more than, to make up for your money not being spent as intended.

If its not however, I could understand.

1 Like

They also literally said that those access packs would be permanent. In big fonts.

Sure, in the small prints they reserve the right to be assholes, right they use often, but the fact remain that:

Something misleading, during a sales contract, can make the contract void, and can be called a scam.

But what’s really baffling here, is not their behavior with which we’re used to. It’s that some plants actually defend their poor misleading business practices…

10 Likes

Unless you can somehow prove you never knew the game was in beta, you have no argument. Stating that the game is in beta every log in is plenty for the informed consumer. The laws of any country would agree.

Those who keep demanding excessive compensation are the ones being greedy and entitled. Greedy in the sense that they don’t care if they are given an unfair, unreachable advantage over others.

Would you mind linking/sourcing that?

Here you go, smartipants:

Sure beta this all you want. But since you claim others can’t read or don’t understand, then what does the word

“Forever”

Means to you?

15 Likes

hahaha this is a nice one.

“You purchase the full-access pack once and get all the bonuses forever. For both sides of the campaign

So forever for the campaign.

You were guaranteed only for the campaign. The life of that campaign will soon be over due to changes in the beta. Something you were repeatedly informed could happen.

It looks like they are covered.

Be more careful when spending money on beta and early access games in the future. Unless you are willing to take the risk.

and yes, apparently you can not read. Seeing as you linked that yourself and did not actually understand it.

it does not say forever for all time

it does not say forever for the life of the game

it says forever for both sides of the campaign.

1 Like