Compensation of Stalingrad Full Access

it was said multiple times it will be out at end of this month. march 3rd was only timeline for collecting questions and there was already one topic out answering some of the questions month ago.

That is how goes when you invest into something still in development. You risk it changing in unforeseen ways.

How you misslead someone when that person has to agree on TOS thst nothing, no purchase, is theirs and can be removed or changed at any time?

It’s on the TOS.

They don’t own us a single cent.
If they give back, something, I will be pleased. And Moraly speaking it’s the right thing to do. But, legaly, they own us shit.

1 Like

I don’t get why the ppl who screams highest and ask for most are those who bought the Stalingrad pack.

I mean you’re certainly not the group that will be most screwed over.

You’re “losing” 29 $.

You know you’re asking for more than you bought? Asking for 2 permenent slots in 3 different armies is worth 45 $.

What about people that bought extra squad slots then?

490 Gold- 1st additional slot
990-Gold 2nd additional slot
1490 Gold- 3rd additional slot
1990Gold- 4th additional slot

That’s 4960 Gold ≈ 50 $ in only one campaign.

Remember then you have 5 campaigns in total (Moscow, Normandy, Berlin, Tunisia, Pacific )

That’s 24800 Gold ≈ 250 $

I bought every slot available + the Stalingrad pack.

How should they compensate ppl alike me then, you think?

This.

That’s the only reasonable thing to do TBH. To refund.
Probably, not that much beacuse you got your benefits and keep a lot of them even after the merge.

Don’t expect to much.

2 Likes

No, no, no. They never said the Q&A will be out at the end of the month. They said another devblog would be. Aside from that, it takes over two months to compile and answer questions? I’d imagine it be important regarding the fact they just pushed another premium on sale trying to get more money from us.

you sure?

They also said AA guns by Christmas tbf.

4 Likes

did they specify the year? :rofl:

1 Like

Fair.

1 Like

Not after the merge, 2 slots will be worth $15, with Stalingrad Pass we got 6 slots total (3x Axis 3x Allies) honestly giving 2 slots for all armies would be weird since what Japanese have to do with Stalingrad? Devs should let everyone to buy 2 slots for free slots shouldn’t be so limited. War thunder let you buy 2 slots with SL, World of tanks let you buy unlimited slots with in game money.

They will be refunding all slots that are over 10 so you will get refunded 60% what you paid. So don’t worry and enjoy your massive Gold gain. 3k gold refund for Stalingrad is not enough, it’s a joke of compensation if they take 6 slots that we’ve got with Full Access. Since just like you just listed it would cost 5940 gold to buy 6 slots.

1 Like

April 2030, here we come!

LOL, you are joking is it? The money to buy 3000 gold is almost enough to buy the Stalingrad pack, how is it not enough? And you are comparing the cheap slot you get from Stalingrad pack to the one in other campaign? Those slot in Stalingrad didn’t worth that much, you can’t use the price of the slot in other campaign to estimate the value of the slot in Stalingrad. Also your the 5940 gold to buy 6 slots thing is wrong. You buy 1 slot for both side, so you only buy for 3 slot.

2 Likes