Coming Soon: Economy Changes

Surely it’s just a coincidence…

But incidentally, these welcome economy changes are coming shortly after that a certain specific person, who recently became (in)famous for a serie of reasons (including holding a grudge against foxes), reportedly parted ways with the Company.

Anyway, great news! :sunglasses:

It’s like saying that those changes happened thanks McDonald who recently joined CM team.

Complete fabulation

Hence “Surely it’s just a coincidence”.

But it’s fun to fabulate.

Something that triggered me is the number of these new costs. Like, 625 3750 8350 10250 125 1670 2050 7900 40 80 somehow makes me uncomfortable to see idk lol it just looks too random and unorganized.

Rest assured it’s most certainly NOT random an unorganized. Those numbers must be the outcome of careful calculations and long term projections.

2 Likes

I know, it just me that don’t like seeing number not being rounded up.

1 Like

That’s why we need separation of BR5 from BR3-4 and BR2-3

2 Likes

No.

Either ±0 MM across all BRs or just ±1 MM.

BR4 vs BR5 is easily playable. The only balance issue are clearly overperforming SF rifles.
They truly need to be nerfed. There’s little to no advantage in taking 7 men assaulter squad over 9 men rifleman squad all equipped with SFs.

And making BR1 its own bracket doesn’t make a lot sense either. (If all other BRs would still have ±1 MM) Because classic players will progress to BR2 pretty quickly.
So only seal clubbers would benefit from such change. As there would be basically guaranteed chance to play against team made of totally new players (who doesn’t even have unlocked pouches and stuff like that yet) and never be forced to play against higher BR equipment.

mhkay.

it’s a good start.

definitely a good change.

finally

looks and sounds good in paper.

1 Like

Iirc 7/10 players only play once a week. Those people are not interested in the game and are less likely to buy stuff.

But I though this was the best game ever?

Well. The best game of the world simply seems to struggle with player numbers and good players. Do not know why this is related to economic changes or whales.

oh-no-anyway

6 Likes

Good start? What more do you want? Ingame equivalent of communism? Xddd

1 Like

a bit on the defensive here because we don’t exactly know what’s the catch.

like how they did “dirty” ““my”” customs, i’ll never forget.

I don’t think they did anything about them, as they’re clearly not a priority atm.

well, for once the crazy man does have a point.

if they are gonna make it easy on one front, most likely will be difficult on others.

for example, make more fomo events and potentially lock even more stuff behind it.

more stuff to premium ( me262 i guess ) and many others.

it’s a double edge sword

( @CaptainSebekel )

but, maybe it’s an overreaction.
we’ll see.

that’s the issue

left to rot.
( mostly still buggy )

pretty sure those are a priorities for veterans that finished the grind.

but if you want to pretend otherwise.

i’m not gonna change your selfish opinion

They promised stuff and the proceeded to not deliver it

1 Like

I don’t remember them saying anything about customs. I guess it has to be pretty ancient promise.

That’s true actually.
Hopefully this won’t happen as already about 30-50% of stuff added is premium or event. Making it even higher would be really nasty.

1 Like

Well, but that’s exactly what people who were lobbying for “better economy” wanted.

They wanted to remove grind from the game (which is extremely bizarre to me), so the monetization logically needs to be implemented in different way. For example, rng lootboxes :slight_smile: