Combat notes: Bombing

We keep sharing tips on the various game mechanics of Enlisted. Today we’ll try to teach you how to properly use bombs and missiles.

24 Likes

33XL@F})WD8JQ0I}S0K

38 Likes

good advice included, though missing some application information for new players to make it easy for them to actually use the advice in real games.
i recommend next time just copy my own bombing guide by using your advanced replay graphics and editing to get all the helpful information in.

1 Like

spit-take-laughing

12 Likes

I must have

13 Likes

very good guide, helpful for pilots

1 Like

We’re still missing specialized markers for planes Otherwise you’re just confusing me infantry with all the red markers especially the bots

2 Likes

There are some planes, who are not made for dive bombing, rather for just flying over the battlefield at an higher altitude for dropping several bombs at once. You can’t use this guide with these planes as they were not made for that and are missing their bombing sights.

I wanna see you try that kind of bombing with a JU 188 A-2, a A-20 Boston or a Sb 2-m. These planes are meant to cover an area with bombs, as in dispersion is wanted to have an greater effect.

10 Likes

That is all ? No news about the upcoming update, about the merge and new campaigns ?

6 Likes

Nice video, but bomb angle and over speed of planes ripping flaps is why a lot of newer pilots die. Maybe a video on flap limits might help, but new guides are always welcomed.

5 Likes

ok this actually seem quite helpful to me im gonna try and see if it improve my bombing or not since i am good with rocket not bomb

No!
Not today.

Watch video. Three times. Like and comment, then I will write a devblog.

20 Likes

mmmm
catcat

9 Likes

You guys need more spicy thumbnail :melting_face:

bait

5 Likes

2 Likes

Mate, fix the bipod and I will buy everything in the store, no promises tho.

Thanks!
This is useful info!

Funny.
I will take this gif now for me :slight_smile:
catcat

5 Likes

It’s not that much harder to dive bomb with those planes(the JU188 even has dive brakes for this IIRC), you just need to make sure to pull out of the dive earlier which consequently requires a steeper dive angle. Diving from high enough also keeps you safe from AA; they might be able to see you approach but if you’re high enough they won’t even be able to see the lead marker until you’re already pulling away.

1 Like