Closed Beta Testing: “Battle of Berlin” Campaign in Enlisted

:star: Your Feedback on “Battle of Berlin” Campaign

On April 23rd, testing of the new Enlisted campaign “Battle of Berlin” starts!

We welcome you to participate in one of the most epic battles of World War II - a fight between the USSR and German forces taking place in the German capital in 1945.

You will experience dence city fights in real historical war locations: Assault on the Reich Chancellery, Crossing of the Moltke Bridge, and suppressing resistance at the Kroll-Opera.

Access to new weapons and vehicles of the late WWII period will be granted to your squads: Vehicles like the T-34-85, Panther F, IL-2-37 and the Me 410, small arms like the PPS-43 and MP 3008, heavier weapons like the DT-29 and Panzerfaust 100, and Mosin and Gewehr rifles complete with a new game mechanic - the bayonet knife.

I WANT IN!

We have prepared a special early-access pack that will open the Berlin campaign for you! The included premium squads will be yours to keep forever, and won’t be removed after the testing period ends.

Enlisted - “Battle of Berlin” Bundle

Enlisted — Комплект «Битва за Берлин»

The Bundle Includes:

• A premium squad of the 336th Rifle Regiment in the 120th Guards Rifle Division of the Red Army for the Soviet Armed Forces in the Berlin campaign;
  • PPD-40 DSZ submachine gun (available for this squad only);
  • A premium squad of the 652nd Grenadier Regiment in the Infantry Division “Berlin” for the Wehrmacht forces in the Berlin campaign;
  • MP 40/1 submachine gun (available for this squad only);
  • 600 Gold.

STORE

TESTING PROCESS

The goal of the test is to tune and balance missions, weapons and vehicles before we release the campaign to all players. Any player can participate in the test by purchasing the early access pack, and provide us with feedback and suggestions to help make the campaign the best it can be upon release.

First Stage

Progression in the campaign is switched off and all participants will get a fixed set of squads, including a premium one. This stage is for mission testing only.

Second Stage

During the second stage, the progression system will be unlocked and all participants will restart the campaign from level 1. This stage aims to test the balance of progression and will not be wiped when the campaign is released to all players.

Also, you will keep receiving Battle Tasks and Battle Pass rewards - they as well will not be wiped at the later stages.

After the closed beta test is over, “Battle of Berlin” will be free for all Enlisted players to participate!

FAQ

— When will the CBT be over?

As soon as we finish the campaign configuration, and its quality meets our requirements.

— Will there be a campaign wipe after the CBT?

No. But testers will be able to start their progress in the “Battle of Berlin” Campaign only from the second stage when the campaign levels start to unlock. Additionally, Battle Pass progress and rewards received during the entire testing period will be retained for both stages.

— Soldiers of the 336th Rifle Regiment wear steel armour. Do they actually protect against bullets?

They somewhat reduce damage from bullets hitting the body. Roughly in the same way that helmets - which every soldier has - protect the head in some way.

:star: Your Feedback on “Battle of Berlin” Campaign

Thanks that you honour us CBT and CAT players…oh wait.

14 Likes

It’s as a vitality perk replacement? I hope so.

Also I wonder why SU premium is more expensive, what’s the difference?

Sorry, but CAT and CBT members have been rewarded for their merit and will receive additional honors in the future.

Participation in these stages of testing does not grant access everywhere.

3 Likes

So after i bought CBT pack once i need to buy one once again to even start at the same level of other people… Very nice.

When Berlin get F2P, some people would be at the top rank already i am sure the “new” (F2P/want to try before buying) people will have fun fighting people with full everything…

6 Likes

immagine immagine

( not that i don’t have money for the campaign. but i feel backstabbed )

but if i have to be honest, i don’t think i’ll buy it.

first, the missleading “”“rewards”"" and now, the access closed for CAT and CBT members :frowning: .

12 Likes

Kinda sucks that they hype you so much, but then you see you need to buy a pack to play the Berlin campaign :neutral_face:. Why not just make the game 80 Euro, so when you buy it there is no more “sqauds” you need to buy to “access the full game”.

4 Likes

Enlisted is a free project where you get access to most of the content for free. The players themselves voted for this some time ago.

Battle of Berlin will be available to all players for free in the future.

2 Likes

I´m sorry, but that price is simply too much to afford just for closed testing of one campaign, especially if only really relevant forum is the russian one (where I cannot contribute for obvious reasons).
With deep sorrow, I have to skip this one.

The most likely result:
Pros: wide public won´t get there to skew data= more organized feedback
Cons: Very low amount of testing players who can actually afford wasting so much money for access to single CBT campaign= more bots in matchmaking=more skewed data based on mostly forced PVE mode… I´m dreading the day when I see Berlin after that.

But of course I hope I´m wrong as always.

7 Likes

If you count my posts, you will understand that there are more of them in the English forum.

You can meet our employees even on Reddit, FB. This is not the case in the Russian part.
Therefore, please do not disseminate false information.

2 Likes

Currently you can get your diploma. It’s from gamers to gamers, but it’s better than nothing

6 Likes

well, somewhat of a hug.

cheers.

4 Likes

Honestly i cannot believe you are expecting us to pay AGAIN simply to access another PART of the game. In my view, I paid for Closed beta access, not for a premium squad. For me to now be locked out of closed beta testing i cant help but feel resentment towards this game.
You want me to pay 50euros on top of the 41euros i have already spent, to access a section of the game? Who the fuck makes these decisions? Whats your long term goal here? You are simply driving away people who have shown their willingness to help the game.
This is all just frustrating.

8 Likes

Thank you for explanations, however main point of the argument still stands. Personaly I´m not concerned about paying for cbt campaign testing itself, I´m concerned about the heavy pricetag that is probably going to limit testing playerbase into the point where Berlin would look like early CBT/ alpha testing (full of bots and difficult to find right balance).

In comparison… for such price you might be able to afford fully polished game, or multiple fully polished games from other indie developers.

11 Likes

With all respect, we paid money and a lot time (and even more time for the CAT guys) for testing. At least give us the ability to test your whole stuff, I mean thats the point of Betas and I dont know the point of creating a second CBT during a OBT…

8 Likes

I ill not pay, that’s too much.i I’ll wait for the free version, I have waited 1 year already for Berlin campaign, I can wait few more months for sure

1 Like

and if i just want the german pack, i cant go to the CBT, we were able for the original CBT to not buy a bundle but just one of the squad.

1 Like

Exactly my view.
I couldn’t care less about the premium squads, I tried to support the development while being part of the CT of a promising game. And, honestly, it has been fun.
But it’s absolutely ridiculous that I should spent another 50(!!) bucks to gain access to CBT again - just after the game just recently was opened to the public, with full monetization (and I completely understand the need for monetization).

I don’t want to hate on you, devs, but it smells really fishy. And greedy.
The price tag is insane, especially for old Testers that already paid.
Please look at these prices in a context - while I really like Enlisted and the progress it has made, it’s hard to justify the price of (now) 2 AAA-titles for its access.

12 Likes

We will take your feedback into account. Thank you.

5 Likes

Bruh, i thought it was gonna be free for alpha testers and beta testers before open beta

5 Likes