Changes suggested after testing the update

If it’s not paid feature they keep it free for everyone, let f2p players to grind and equip maximum of Mkb42(h) or FG42 II to their engineers.

5 Likes

Additionally, because the machine gun was too strong, a stamina system was created, and a random spread was introduced to lower the hit rate. Semi-automatics were also completely trashed. Did you miss how the game almost crashed because of that? It wasn’t that long ago that random spreads were reduced again. Do not forget it.

1 Like

So the cycle of 3 squads gets replaced by 2 squads followed by suicide para/plane.

Or just pay up

what a drastic meta change

2 Likes

Could you add templates and filters for historically correct squads? that the new tech tree system be complemented together, so that in the map rotation different squads can be used in their respective campaigns, as is the case of the SAS in Tunisia, so as not to see them dressed in tunics in Normandy or any other map at the same time. just like the Italian paratroopers with desert uniforms who NEVER fought in other similar campaigns like Moscow, apart from this it would give use to many squadrons that we unlocked from all the campaigns

1 Like

Accually its not my policy to sell full access packs … but i bought it and i want what i BOUGHT…so do not appologige them for just most easer solutation of problem …

I understand that there are dumas what would play only Stalingrad engineers but what about to make a one special/rare squad and give it to those who bought Stalingrad full access… (that will definitely ruin your game as you are describing…)

3 Likes

Even 1 damage point can make the difference between a one hit kill and a two hit kill - which has the potential to cut many semi auto rifles killing power in half.

At least you can’t bind commands to the keys otherwise it would be like in Source engine games where you could use autoexec.cfg with “bind “k” sucicide” so you could get into the circling powerful squads within 10secs.

Thanks, thats good news and makes the game better

Well this will be controversial since those people who want less automatic spam might not be happy.
But for me as long as new player can get them it is ok.

1 Like

That was my initial idea to give 2 new premium packs to anyone who bought Stalingrad FA since now they are taking even more content from us it would be good idea to implement as a compensation.
I guess forever means around 19 months.

4 Likes

You do realise the statcard is wrong, you were the one constantly saying not to belive the statcard and yet you did, you made a fool of yourself once again.

Datamined stats show 12.0 damage at 100 meters and a velocity of 880 not 815.

I wonder if it is 19 months. It continued to decrease. It became more and more limited and finally the result.

Not only the 4x research bonus but also the 4x squadron bonus will disappear. mp717(r) and Soviet Thompson also disappear. Now I’m taking the identity of the only remaining engineer.

5 Likes

There is 30s timeout if You unalive so fast, don’t ask me how i know

so…

• 3 slots refounded in gold,
  • 2 premium flame tanks
  • exclusive Panzer IV G,
  • excl. many M39 Rifles as you can carry,
  • excl .Thommy Guns &
  • excl Mp717s
    ( and all silvers and bronze made during this period )

aren’t enough as " compensation " ?

p.s. i bought stalingrad pack too. you can check that by pressing my name and see the stalingrad tag.

i dare to say, for 30 euro, we got quite alot in return.

3 Likes

The older players should have some privileges, stalingrad engineers should still be able to use automatic weapons because so many players spent lots of soldier orders/silver on those, only because of that, that’s just scamming the players who bought stalingrad engineers
The same with the “squad carousel” the older players grinded very long to get those squads, so that’s also just scamming the old players
With changes like that you just lose lots of old players, i won’t play the game anymore after the merge if my stalingrad engineers can’t use automatic weapons or if i can’t use 3 sniper or assaulter squads anymore

8 Likes

I didn’t bought that because of those things they compensate… can you emagine that every one bought it because of different reasons ?

So since you know what the actual damage numbers are how about you tell us the damage for SVT AVS Fedorov FG STG and a new magical golden weapon what are those lovely numbers ?

Because this stuff does matter for end game where people will be abusing a lot of debatable things in that stage and it’s truly important when you have to deal with hordes of AI with these debatable weapons in their hands or players.

how much gold exactly they refuse to tell us

You can’t tell me many people bought the pack for those

It’s just another of like 10 PZ 4s

These are all available F2P

2 Likes

Great. This has devolved into another Stalingrad pack whine page. Can you all shut it? Nobody cares. I will also remind you of what you don’t see:

Pacific Pack players whining.
Any other Premium Squad whining.
Players who probably paid more money than you complaining about having more premium squads then they can possibly use now.

Just suck it up. This game was in beta. The advantages of the Stalingrad pack is horrible for anybody who didn’t buy it. The game is bigger than you.

Now, can we please focus on constructive criticism. If every Stalingrad Pack purchaser quit the game immediately and never came back it’s still worth it for DF to not change their mind on this for the long term health of the game. So, constructive, useful criticism only.

2 Likes

i mean.

if you bought stalingrad pack for others reasons not mentioned that’s… kinda on you.
they didn’t forced you. or me.

especially since many of the primary bonus were included. and you keep all the stuff that you used / bought / play with.

so i mean.

crying for getting nothing in return it’s one thing.

" crying " for wanting more despite having got most of it’s perk it’s definitely another.

2 Likes