Changes suggested after testing the update

A gun has 0.9/1.4 more damage, time to cry in the forums again.

The Fedorov is comparable to the FG-42 II and should just be changed from an AR to a semi auto as its firing a full size cartridge, that would also remove its insane ammo pool and make it in line with other rifles.

The M2 carbine should also be changed from a semi auto class to an AR, for obvious reasons, and the americans should be given a BAR that everyone can equip to close the disparity between the FG rifles.

3 Likes

I think this is pretty obviously a balancing mechanic. But point taken, there might be better ways to do it.

All these changes are very good. And Iā€™m glad that we will still be able to use 2 squads of the same type. My favorite lineup in Normandy was 2x assaulters + machinegunners.
The 95% refund was much needed, otherwise this game would turn into a many months long marathon of rolling new and new soldiers.
And the squad filter in both menus is a great timesaver. For example, when I was switching out squad after squad to check in which one did I left my second RMN-50, I was lost after a few minutes of searching, and with the filter I would be sure I havenā€™t omitted any squad. It also makes it much more handy to combine a new lineup.

1 Like

And what will they do? They will go and complain about this veteran player privilege. This will discourage new player for joining this game.

3 Likes

Because its class is a semi auto rifle, it has the same damn damage as the FG series.

2 Likes

The UwU is Moscowā€™s best plane. It flies with PANACHE!

1 Like

They donā€™t need to provide hard numbers. This is obvious and completely unfair.

I would be fine if all engineers could carry maximum of mkb42(h) or fg42/fg42 II, and not just pass owners but also f2p players. After the merge every Soviet engineer going to have AVT-40 and destroy you at close and mid range since they wonā€™t even need to even change firemode itā€™s already on full auto for both him and his bots to murder you.

6 Likes

Oh FFS, quit whining. They are giving you several tangible things for buying the campaign. More than what you get for Pacific Campaign BTW. Most players didnā€™t buy the campaign so giving them unbalanced advantages would be a stupid move.

9 Likes

Really who cares?
Then letting veterans suffers?
Ohhh veterans.
We are paid customers.
We already paid our money. And only get a partial refund.

So we shouldnt complain?

9 Likes

I dont know does DF really think engineer with ar is more powerful then avt or fg422.
Also, I am fine with the setting that engineer from stalingrad will no longer have ar but cant we have a special engineer squad that allow engineer within to take ar?

1 Like

Tommy is throwing the balance out the window and giving the rifles more accurate damage and things are more interesting in his game mode than public matches.

3 Likes

Of course. I just couldnā€™t say it because it was unnecessary, but these changes should not be made in a hurry. What do you think of users who buy and play the Stalingrad pack and struggle to find items?

This isnā€™t the first time. Apparently, in the past, they said they would provide MKB to all soldiers. ppsh was also available only to sgpack buyers (the only change that makes sense). After that, mkb was restricted to engineers. It has been nerfed several times. Itā€™s no longer a gun that can change everything. If stg and mp43 are too strong, limit them to just those. Does it really make sense to remove the characteristics of Sgpack?

6 Likes

You do realize we are getting several tangible things for being veterans right? Exclusive Premium squads (if you bought them). They updated older Premium squads by giving them engineers. Both paid campaigns provide advantages if you prepare ahead of time (better stock weapons, compensation for extra squad slots, etc.)

This game is in Beta. Changes are going to happen.

hallelujah :crab: :crab: :v: :palm_tree: :pray:

although, i wonder if we will be able to buy classes that arenā€™t available for a second time?

for example, can we buy per say, a second rider squad if wanted / needed?

or, a second radio squad ( for japan as an example )

things that arenā€™t available for everyone but would be great to have.

p.s. happy for the rest. it was really needed

5 Likes

awesome changes overall, but assault rifle engineers seem to be a bit of a weird choice, they will be stuck fighting high battle rating enemies. itā€™s questionable at best, but not everyone would have it so thereā€™s that.

Limits to bringing more of the same squad are very welcome, itā€™ll definitely bring more diversity of gameplay.

1 Like

That was how they initially said it was supposed to be, and I think itā€™s the best approach to this.

Lol, Stalingrad engineer be able to equip assault rifle is not a paid feature.

1 Like

Go to 404 with that they are not the same weapons unless you want me to shut the barrel in your mouth then itā€™s the same damage but when it comes to 100 and 200 meters thereā€™s a complete difference.

1 Like

Of course, but changes should also be accepted by existing players.

Pleasing new players will making existing players bad.
LOL

5 Likes