Changes suggested after testing the update

Then it’s a scam, with new post merge system you won’t be able to buy 2 slots for a price of one, they need to refund us double of that.

4 Likes

Why limit them?

During integration, it was said that only the Stalingrad engineers would be kept as is. However, I don’t understand why they restrict it after trying the demo server. I would appreciate it if you could provide direct statistics that would at least provide a reason to limit it.

" but is also difficult to explain within the game to those players who will meet an engineer with such a weapon in battle. "

Also, don’t attach useless things. There are already many forgotten weapons in Inri. The same goes for event weapons unless they are reprinted.

For example, I have a plane called Fw.189, and it is a reward equipment from an event about two years ago. When new players see this, will they think why it’s there?

If performance is an issue, you can limit it to MKB and AVT, which are already not a problem in Stalingrad.

The solution not only erodes trust but is also half-hearted. Limiting engineers will not eliminate what other people who play as assault troops call “SMG spam.”

12 Likes

Agreed, that’s why we need the numbers confirmed

3 Likes

LOL, What about T-34 STZ?
What about MP717R?
RMN-50?
G43 kruz?

Isnt them OP?
Why not crying about them.

If you come late, your certainly missed something. That’s how the world work.

9 Likes

You can sell them for very good price now tho.

4 Likes

It would be a fine compromise since MKB42 is significantly weaker than Stg44 or Fedorov. Some even say it’s as weak as mp40. Soviet Engineers already can equip AVT-40 so they are stronger than Axis engineers.

5 Likes

I will sell them and get some free shovels aswell

USSR Engi will be able to use AVT anyway, so all the russian mains would complain

That literally happened to me the other day lmao

3 Likes

Lol BR exist.

If the game is bad for new player they will just leave. That’s how the world work.

5 Likes

In fact, the rpm of the mkb is 500, which is lower than the 570 of the mp40. Sometimes I understand people who feel that way. Although mkb has the advantage of being a mid-range.

3 Likes

Also, how come will a new player notice a legacy squad with 6 MKB?
And really, there are tons of things more unbalanced than 6xMKB.

6 Likes

The new player I said is the one who come late. They will get to high level some day.

you’re right. Currently, AVT has been made available to regular soldiers in Berlin. Therefore, nothing has changed in the Soviet sappers. A problem arises as only German engineers cannot lift the MKB.

Also, who compensates for the time it takes to make it? I remember saying several times that Stalingrad engineers would be maintained during integration. Fraudulent behavior like this only erodes credibility and is not a solution.

10 Likes

Hey did you also noticed the research progression not visible after finishin a match ?

I see some members of the community are not acustomed with the concept of lesser evil.

1 Like

“Someday”
It’s just late comers.
They cant leave by the time they know this.

Sry I forget that having many squad slots is behind a pay walls.

The main issue seems to me to be inconsistent and unclear messaging

I love all these changes.

Still, was there not a lot of feedback about uniforms?

1. Italian squads being forced into German uniforms is terrible and makes the whole concept of an Italian squad stupid.

2. Premium squads need special uniforms for all campaigns.

3. Premium squads need the ability to customize based on their unique uniforms (adding ammo pouches and such but keep the unique style of uniform)

Aside from uniforms:

You need to be able to edit your squad without it being in your lineup. This will allow for easier consolidation of resources

5 Likes

And why can’t we just have same damage numbers for the same bullets instead of arbitrarily changing them.

and so why is this weapon so special why does it have more stopping power than most automatic rifles In the game especially MG’s.

1 Like