Changes suggested after testing the update

I’m not upset I’m just horrified of what end game is gonna turn into and I’m saying the Germans don’t have body armor so there’s no reason that the Soviets need more stopping power in their weapons.

1 Like

I am getting to that only. I was always upset over this craze to buy 5 million copies of the same gold order weapon and then making an entire squad out of it. Sure I cannot dictate someone’s choice since I myself like to play with 3 assaulter squads. But gold orders should not be so ubiquitous if you ask me.

1 Like

The Gorov LMG is literally just a reskined FG-42, both are full auto, have 20 round mags and have the same damage.

And ignoring the existence of the M2, AVS, AVT and FG for engineers wont help you in your deluisons.

9 Likes

Not true someone tested it and it gives you small hp boost against any rounds including rifles and smgs not just pistols. In some cases it let you to survive instead of dying.

2 Likes

I see. Thanks for the heads up. Last time I checked someone said that it offers protection against pistol caliber rounds only.

Euthymia has stated it’s just 10% damage reduction to any weapon. I do trust her.

2 Likes

It is exactly this, just like helmets do.

1 Like

There are tons of things which are OP but new players wont able to get, like T-50 gold order tank.
Also, new players wont able to meet MKB due to BR reasons.
But who with MKB engineer obviously going to meet M2 and FG

4 Likes

Yep, but the helmet thing is kinda irrelevant since headshots has 250% damage multiplier lmao.

1 Like

I still didn’t see where diversity is.
In reality people will just spam meta squad.

Lol, since when we have the ability to choose squad based on the map?

2 Likes

Support.Give my money or the privilege back.

5 Likes

I do like the changes.

You get grumpy’s approval certificate :star:

3 Likes

Same goes with me as well mate. Plus if you think about Japan it gets all the more interesting. Three squads with SIG 1920, Type 100 (late) and the new Type 2 smg. Or for the Soviets PPSH-41, Fedorov Avtomat and AS-44. Please don’t kill this diversity. Within assaulters you have different varieties of weapon as well.

Gold weapon order per every 4th Engineer with mkb42 i have equipped.

You will see the numbers on update release.

1 Like

New player have the ability to grind the tech tree version anyway. And there is BR so that is not OP.

Hopefully it’s 2970+2970 (3+3) = 5940 gold so we could rebuy 3x slots for both Axis and Soviets.

3 Likes

That’s what I’d hope, but my guess is 3 slots in Stalingrad (490 + 990 + 1490 = 2970)

1 Like

Damn! At this point I hope we get some OP Soviet paras with the next event for Berlin.

Well fuck. I just bought a ton of sgrad engineers for the merge and now they will be normal ones.

2 Likes