Changes suggested after testing the update

Although on paper you may have a point, in practical game terms early, crude assault rifles still behave as flawless late war assault rifles.

Giving them a much lower BR just because they are older would make them, like, SUPER-META at low levels, killing the whole point of having BRs.

The whole “BR by time period” argument immediately shatters as soon as stuff like Fedorov, Breda PG35 (but also Browning 1916) or such is mentioned.

1 Like

Is this some form of denying history, especially german superiority early on, the MkB42 for example might have been produced in smaller batches but still the others had none at all besides a few prototypes.

1 Like

Is this some form of denying common sense, especially game balance early on

4 Likes

But please go ahead, have the game your way and then see you later crying after being destroyed by Fedorovs.

3 Likes

yeah more prototypes nice.

Honestly if I compare the MKB with the STGs, then its pretty much the same weapon, just a tiny bit less accurate with a slower rate of fire.

The kill potential per bullet stays the same.
Not as good in a direct player vs player fight - because DPS really matters - but in terms of squad wipe potential? Its the same, if not even better because you waste less ammo with a slower rate of fire.

Also in general if you compare FGs with STGs, the strength of FGs is in player vs player fight, because you get a rather small magazine, but a massive rate of fire combined with “one hit kill damage” while STGs are better at squad wiping because they are easier to controll and have a bigger magazine.

They are equally effective, just serve as a different role.

It makes sense to remove MKBs from Pioneers, because of consistency, but to claim they are “OP” or “toxic” is just laughable. This is no question of balance at all.

1 Like

But it should be removed from all engineers then, not just the ones from stalingrad, for usa its possible to have a full squad of M2 Carbines, how is that fair ?

Yeh i agree listening to Content creators is a good way to get your game killed faster.

They better still have an option to limit by CAMPAIGN in costume matches cuz if merge goes thro i know i’m not touching pub queue ever again if i even still play the game after.

I see, that this October 31st, you are in Halloween spirit!

Very good indeed!

3 Likes

I dont give a damn about all that trash

all I want is:

Bocchi hug pillow the ultimate Wunderwaffe. (it did conquer the world, well played Japan)

3 Likes

I personally don’t care about the intricacies of “balance”, because I recognize this game is asymmetrical balanced. Heck even why are we all playing a semi-historical WW2 sandbox shooter in the first place

If the Germans have the Mkb early on who cares? The Soviets certainly have their assortment of SMGs. It’s not like every other weapon is useless. I find some people think they have to one up the enemy in a constant power struggle

I love that the devs are willing to change premium and otherwise money maker things in the game if it means improving the overall experience. Enlisted gives me hope. The more realistic the better imo.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even care too much, I just like to mock the hypocritical arguments of biased mains.

And you cannot possibly convince me that the MKB would not end up being the most meta and spammed German gun, if available too early.

Heck, I spam it myself in Stalingrad.

-Sees stuff-

Oh , CRAP.

More event grinding incoming

5 Likes

mp40 squad with kar98 pouches.
2 FG squads with mg131 belts and mg34/42 drum on a belt.
STG squad with fg pouches would keep the tradition going.

4 Likes

For me it’s not para because they are 6 in unit normally

1 Like

So that’s where all the ammo of FG paratroopers went.

4 Likes

That doesn’t look like jumping outfit either.

4 Likes

Plus paras are six men, not 5. Assaulters are in five.

Imagine thinking those are paras lol.

Nevermind, I completely ignored this

Lol

1 Like

it’s obviously an assault unit but para like Normandy