Changes suggested after testing the update

I just hope they’re not engineers. And their way how to say sorry for their broken promises.

Please, let me sleep! :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Events forever no sleep no rest broken sleep schedules for the grind is eternal

5 Likes

???

1 Like

In that every side has unique content with its own strengths and weaknesses. For example, I don’t mind if the Soviets have the PPSH in every single battle from the beginning of the war to late

Or if the Soviets have the KV 1 and 2 and the Germans just have Panzer 3 and 4s

Or how I think they should remove the Soviet Panzerfaust and give them one of their experimental AT weapons if they want something with a big boom

1 Like

Thats balance for fuck sake.
You cant say you dont care about balance but then stating on balance.

If you truly believe that then why should the Soviets have a knockoff STG as a campaign unlock it was fine as a premium but why should it be a campaign unlock.

1 Like

I think we just have different overall views and definitions.

For example, some people would complain about having Panzer 3s in the same battle as KVs, as we see in Stalingrad KVs chew them up. Or as I say Stuarts in the same battle as Tigers

For me in a single match in early war Eastern Front I wouldn’t mind if we had the Germans with Panzer 2s, Panzer 3s, Panzer 4s, and MP 40s in the same battle as Soviets with T-70s, T-34s, KV1s, KV2s, and PPSHs. But some people would complain about having KVs in Moscow. Heck I’d like to see the SU-100y in Moscow because it fought there

I’m fine that this game has a wide array of content from the famous and mass produced to rare, prototype, and experimental

Now I understand the sentiment of having prototype as a standard unlock. I mean look at Japan’s campaign semi autos. However I don’t think it’s that big of a deal seeing as the vast majority of prototypes are gold orders or premiums

I would rather them give the Soviets a prototype AT weapon in their tree than giving them the Panzerfaust, because hey at least it’s Soviet

3 Likes

I’m talking about the AS-44 model 5 which did not exist in big enough amounts to give to the Soviet army or to give to squad so that’s a major problem that that’s a campaign unlock and the Soviets have plenty of toys which are good enough and kill plenty of things already.

1 Like

Well. Asymmetrical balance is simply a subcategory of balance.
Its still balance.

1 Like

I agree, when I say I don’t care about “balance” I mean I don’t care that everything must be 1 to 1.

It’s like the Germans can have the Mkb while the Soviets at that point in the war didn’t have any assault rifles. Of coarse for all we know there could be some prototype somewhere so who knows

1 Like

lol

Ivan drinking

Also, some Allied soldiers have access to helmets nets for head protection against rocket-propelled grenades.

Very unfair.

2 Likes

This is why we slap a BR on there that reaches heaven if they equip them to engineers. :sunglasses:

That’s nothing.

See those op ammo belts armour??? Just like tank tracks!

Axis sufferzzz

2 Likes

i fail to see how merge, removal of campaign based mm (and limited map selection), making the grind even longer and more expensive is ‘‘helping the game’’.

I completely agree with him,and while it is good that Darkflow listens to their users, it seems to me that they are agreeing to the changes without really thinking through them themselves.
I know of a WW2 game in the past that was driven by the opinions of some players like this and turned into a shitty game and died, Battlefield V.

2 Likes