Changes suggested after testing the update

That’s why you throw in the engineer to keep it used.

2 Likes

That is a valid point; I didn’t think of that.

Its funny becose mkb is shittier than kirlay39m

2 Likes

Annnnnnd here is where I see the merge and BR being convoluted

The Sturmgewehr Mkb should only be available in 1942 “campaigns”. Theoretically it shouldn’t even appear in the same battles as the MP 43, Stg-44, and FG-42

1 Like

Cope and ssethe wallet warrior

1 Like

If we want to go full historical no fun allowed than in a full team (10 players) one soldier shoud have fg42…
This is nit a sim…

3 Likes

I agree it’s not a sim. But everyone draws their lines differently, for example I’m sure some people would love the King Tiger in North Africa

For example, I have no problem with prototype or experimental stuff. I don’t mind if they added the Maus, but I just don’t want it in North Africa, Italy, France, Russia, only Berlin

Part of my thinking is historical+

We all know its gping war thunder way… Why you want to hold your fingers on the sinking thought…

1 Like

Due to the devs have listened to the player base before?

This is got to be the worst take I’ve ever seen, We are still early enough to stop it from becoming as bad as war thunder.

2 Likes

Do you remember why they listened to us?

Perhaps, but we have left historical it seems, and even the correct stats on guns. Bad things are going to happen…

2 Likes

It is better than the other stuff the engineers use besides FGs.

Ekhm… Mandragon… Fg42 2 (its better than stg)

1 Like

Like i want this to turn a bit to war trundera… I want my ak74m with vog 25 launcher

1 Like

That is why I put FGs and not FG 42. I was covering both models.

That is gold order, bruh. We are talking about peasant stuff.

2 Likes

1 Like

They listened to the content creators that’s why we will have merge. Their voice is as loud as 100 people on the forum.

3 Likes

I want my stalker loadout (FN2000, about 20 nades, 40 medkits, VSS, 3 bottles of vodka) while driving t-34-100 in the Battle of Moscow
stalker daki

2 Likes

Hopefully equip each squad with a unique weapon, rather than a template squad like it is now

Well youve seen the april fools right at some point enlisted will go into the modern era but right now its not the case, the new research method makes it easier to implement modern era equipment.