Changes suggested after testing the update

Yep I did, I don’t think they’re too bad but I can definitely see why someone wouldn’t like them.

Maybe I’m just so used to using the Springfields god awful sights for so long :joy:

1 Like

Aww…i get on real well with springfields lol…

The sights just work for me lol. USMC best sights though

2 Likes

Yeah, @Myrm1don is completely right. I had hard time first few battlea with these sights.
But once I get used to them, it’s just marvelous weapon.

3 Likes

I find ring sights to work best for me personally, so yeah the USMC model is just awesome

1 Like

That’s what I figured. I mean, it’s got a huge mag and it hits like a truck… what more could you ask for?

1 Like

And pretty much non existing dispersion, something like 0.006 iirc

1 Like

I’m lost. You shouldn’t be changing belts often if you’re firing in bursts. That’s… just not how that works.

Feels like it shoots pretty slow though, I’m guessing I should get the bolt action speed perk?

For me personally, the sound is way bigger problem. They sound all just awful. Not satisfying at all.

Yep, definitely. But you want this perk on every BA user anyway.

It’s slow, but not as much as label. That gun is just annoying. (At least based on my experiences, I am not a really guy who’s studying stats. So I could be sometimes wrong)

1 Like

100% agree, I hope it gets a new sound soon.

Good to know, thanks!

1 Like

When you’re holding down a position With MG42 using a drum magazine With 50 rounds you have to reload eventually same applies to the MG34 with 75 rounds but if I had 100 rounds on a belt instead of the drum magazines and then I won’t have to reload so often.

That’s a HUGE what-if. You’re better off just picking a different weapon if it’s really that big of a deal. But I can’t think of anyone who has the same issue with the German MGs.

1 Like

Wanna taste REAL slowness?

Try the Carcano M91 sniper.

That thing fires at 30 rpm or so.

3 Likes

Yeah, you are right. At least that’s what it says in ingame stats.

But weirdly enough, I just tried in practice mode. And I didn’t feel like it was so extremely slow. Definitely not as annoying as label is. (Even tho it should have higher rof according to in game stats).

Yeah it is rather slow, but i do like that it makes up for it with stripper clip reload

I don’t remember trying the Label, but it’s a bad joke because the Sniper 1891 is a high level unlock along with sniper III squad, yet it’s a downgrade from both the early sniper Carcano and the sniper Kar98.

But it has 6 rounds instead of 5, so according to DF logic, it is justified.

The first Sniper Carcano has got 6 rounds and reloads with stripper clip too, but it cycles as fast as the non scoped version, and the inferior zoom is still more than adequate. So, eventually, the Italian starter sniper rifle is overall better than its supposed upgrade both at sniping (negligible difference in damage and accuracy, way faster ROF) AND as an assault carabine.

I swear that at least once I’ve cleared (most of) an indoor cap point with it.

2 Likes

Oh not disagreeing. You are right

First one is clearly better.

But i dont mind playing with other one every once in a while. Different flavour

1 Like

Eh, unfortunately Folgore guys got the long slow boi in their crate, so we gotta work with what we have.

2 Likes