Changes suggested after testing the update

Imho, i am not that sure we will see mkb in Stalingrad after merge anyway.

1 Like

I almost forget about those premium squads and their engineers that can carry AR just fine. How is this balanced? How can you explain it to new players that they can’t carry those guns unless they pay real $$$. There are zero reason to removing those Stalingard engineers that can carry AR post merge (Mkb42, MP43/1, STG44, AS-44, Fedorov) if you keep those squads with 2nd best AR in the game (AS-44). You should either let all engineers to equip every AR (also for f2p players) or turn premium squads into normal squads that will behave as usual f2p squads with same restrictions (so no AR, smg, no MG for engineers)

2 Likes

Still surprised they havent given paint options for many premium tanks. I mean where the heck is my Hinterhalt tarnung for my StugIII G and my Jagdpanther?.. I’m tired of that high-lighting factory yellow paint.

4 Likes

I really don’t appreciate the limitation placed on squad types, and especially how the event squads are not being treated as premium squads. I would have less of a problem, but I still don’t really like it, if it was universal and applied to premiums as well.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the US M2 Carbine for Infantry, that thing is dominating alot.

1 Like

If you want a variety of squads, limit them to one, you can still take three paratrooper or flametrooper squads (two normal and one premium).
I am sure that with this the medical squad will become more relevant, currently conspicuous by its absence.

1 Like

I will just say we have discussed before about overhauling Premiums. Some have even said they should be treated like their regular squads, they just have a custom weapon for their class. For example, I could have one Assaulter Stg 45 and the other guys are rifleman and an Engineer with rifles or a Machine Gunner

I mean, considering that MKB and STGs are most likely gonna be on the somewhat same level as FGs - I dont even see the issue with either giving the Pioneers those weapons or not - it doesn’t change the overall power level of those units, but instead it simply restricts Pioneers ability to chose from all the meta weapons.

People are rightly complaining about this step - because it was promised to stay the same

but peope who complain that this needs to happen because of “balance” have zero idea about balance to begin with.

4 Likes

If they remove the MKB from the Engineer then they should remove the AVT-40 from Engineer as well from Stalingrad Squad and Berlin Engineer. Or just simply make in sort that Engineers can only use bolt-action for all Nations if they want to rebalance the game that bad. Lol Oh and from my experience with it, the AVT-40 is extremely powerful.

2 Likes

You helped make some great changes to the next update. Everything in the above post is a positive change.

Suggestion:

Would it be possible to consolidate and streamline squad and weapon upgrades system? The current system is tedious and will still be a hassle for all players to find which squads have what upgrades they need after the merge.

Also please remove +1 to reserve size from squads at the very least as that was from the legacy academy system.

1 Like

I don’t like that we will only take no more than two Assaulter squads, at least three, and I hope new players can get three too. This will be fair and all of us will be happy

5 Likes

but your problem has an extremely easy solution: MONEY, BABY!!

1 Like

2 Likes

I think it’s better that squads are limited. I only use one of a particular squad in my lineups so I have specific roles I chose. Maybe I’m Medic, AT, Rifle, or MG, Assault, Sniper, and so on and so fourth. Plus it spices gameplay because I have different jobs to do.

I find too many people are stuck in their heads that dey mus only uuuz Assaulters.

Obviously there is nothing wrong with Assaulters, just that people think they are the end all be all of gameplay

5 Likes

Event squads being limited is very frustrating, and should be exempt from the two squads per class limitation. We have been given so many event squads (mainly assaulters) across various campaigns, and now if we want to use two of them in conjunction with each other we have to forfeit our other upgradeable squads to do so. This problem will only increase as more and more event squads are added to the game. My freedom to choose what event squads I want to field is being impeded and this change should be seriously reconsidered.

6 Likes

“Meta” ruined gaming for this generation I swear

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear::cold_sweat:

2 Likes

I would like to be able to take 3 assaulter squads but I get with the other squad types, + other than assaulters and snipers in some campaigns is not like you could take more than 2 squads of any other type currently

Maybe I’m bad at this game but I never knew Assaulters were so coveted and prized in so many players’ loadouts. I don’t see the big deal.

3 Likes

Germany still retains the ability to use FG42s on every soldier (engineers included) plus they could use the FG42 II after the merge as well.