Changes suggested after testing the update

I agree, it’s hard for new players to upgrade GO soldiers because they are always class II

well that could work too or stationary heavy mortars 120mm

4 Likes

These are good changes overall, but this is really frustrating.

Event squads should be exempt from this rule like the premium squads are. I hate the idea of my event squads restricting my access to using my regular squads. One major benefit of the merge was that I could make loadouts using my event squads that I don’t use anymore at a lower BR paired with squads with guns that I also don’t use. But now using the event squads (which are generally smaller with less utility than regular squads) would reduce my choices for bringing in other regular squads? I really don’t like this specifically, and this will be a greater and greater problem as more event squads are added.

I get that its to avoid spam of certain classes, but allowing premiums to still be used in this way negates that. People with premium squads will be able to field 10 assault squads with all the premium assault squads currently in the game. Please let me use my event squads without having consequences.

5 Likes

Nah its across the board
Good ole Red Team supersoldiers and Blue Team mushbrains

1 Like

Maybe one day we’ll have both

well if we dont get ar engi give me one silver plated kar 98k or something special

2 Likes

How about this, I guarantee you that there is some prototype/experimental automatic rifle or carbine from Germany or somewhere that they could add, thus being available for Engineers

As of now battle rifles are universal weapons for the various classes

we gotta keep complaining and rioting till we will win again just like we did with our Stalingrad slots, Darkflow oppression against Stalingrad FA pack owners need to end, it’s not later but today.

8 Likes

It needs to be pre WWI, those are strongest in this game.

You know what’s funny, if they didn’t make the Krieghoff FG a premium they could’ve added it as a battle/auto rifle

But… We already have 2 FG in free progression xD

3 Likes

Totally okay with all the changes but they could still alllow engineer of all nations to use a single faction base smg weapons instead of Assault Rifles Exemple: US Engineer should be allowed to use M3 Grease Gun, German Engineer MP40, Russian Engineer PPS-43, British Engineer Sten Gun and Japanese Engineer Type 100 SMG (Early) and Italian Engineer the Beretta M1. At least they are more balanced and im sure all players would enjoy having those very early in the game for their engineer instead of being locked to only bolt-actions in early progressions.

1 Like

Yes but it’s a 1942 prototype and thus could be hamfisted into Stalingrad if people are complaining about it

Let’s be honest here, mkb42 only made an appearance in Stalingrad because it was also in Red Orchestra 2.

2 Likes

I don’t agree with having a specific set of weapons for a particular class. Just have a distinct weapon class and that’s that

2 Likes

They also shoved it at the end progression of the Battle of Moscow.

1 Like

Love the new changes! But I would like to see, if that is possible, to “favorite” battles (or what they are now called ‘campaigns’) so that we get to play more matches in the setting we like. For example: I like to play Battle of Moscow now, so after the Merge Update I could “favorite” Moscow in a menu so that if I go into queue for a match my chances are higher to play in a map from the old campaign Battle of Moscow.

1 Like

Yeah, kinda stupid since we have no idea if it was there or not, but the most likely answer is no, same goes for Federov.

The squad change only makes sense if they plan to increase the number of default slots you have for squads.

Other than that, it does not change much. People will just go for the next best thing to complement their two Assault/Machinegunner squads.

Like with US army, along the 2 BAR squads you throw in an assaulter squad or some infantry squad with M2s. Still strong and broken.

A change that does not address what the main issue is, but rather incentivize selling Premium squads… Treating an symptoms rather than the main illness.

1 Like

I also think the biggest turn off for me and the reason i might quit Enlisted is the restriction to only 2 assault squad per loadout considering how much time and grind i put into all my assault squads in all Campaign.

1 Like