Changes suggested after testing the update

they should add bt 42 as go for axis

1 Like

yeahā€¦

thatā€™s what GO should be.

instead ofā€¦ what we have now.

I think the Sturmtiger and KV-2 arenā€™t too out of the ordinary that they couldnā€™t fit into the mesh of this game. No new game mode required

the sturm tiger would suck little bit because its so big and can blow so easily

Only two Assaulter squads? Why?Three Flametrooper squads may be too op, but I donā€™t think the strength of Assaulter squares has reached this level.

1 Like

That is not quite what the previous devblogs have stated - what youā€™ve stated is that squads from Stalingrad would be able to have engineers equipped with assault weapons:

Which is a different balancing issue than it wouldā€™ve been if all engineers transferred from Stalingrad could use assault weapons. It would be a lesser problem if stalingrad pass owners simply got one ā€œnoveltyā€ squad for each side(1 Axis 1 USSR) which has this unique ability.

9 Likes

what happens to the paracord hammer after merge do we keep multiple of them

I view it more as keeping weapon classes distinct. The Mkb is an Assault rifle, therefore it should only be available to Assaulters

The AVT is a Battle/Automatic rifle. And their weapon classification is another debate. Weā€™ve been discussing before whether they should stay universal, or Assault or Machine Gunner

Even then I donā€™t think itā€™s that big of a deal if Engineers donā€™t have the Mkb. You could just pick up any automatic weapon.

Something i noted that is required is a type filter. FOr someone who plays multiple campaigns, selecting from almost 1000 squads can be a bit of a hassle.

Also I do hope I might persuade devs to make a 'cleaning sweep" to reduce all squads to a minimal size and disarm all soldiers ( put weapons in storage, and extra soldiers in reserve)

It would still break the rules of weapon classification, engineers shouldnā€™t have assault rifles, thatā€™s what assaulters are for, besides itā€™s still possible to use 5 MKbā€™s in an assaulter squad

3 Likes

you could also add special color weapon for those who bought stalingrad pass like black mkb one piece and red avt one piece it wouldnt break game like assault rifle engineer squads the special weapon would be like the red pps special collectible (sorry my bad english)

This stance is very anit-choice. If I really need my engineer squad and I get bombed in my spawn, then I canā€™t use engineers for 2 more squad cycles. Also different game-modes and maps make taking a plane better than a tank or visa-versa. Everyone should get 10 slots with 2 restricted for vehicles for free.

1 Like

I only use one of each squad in my lineup, I donā€™t bring repeats because Iā€™d rather have distinct roles. Thatā€™s the whole point of building decks.

Also I donā€™t think there is anything in this game that isnā€™t universal and can be used effectively no matter attack or defense

2 Likes

How about making our playable squad numbers consistent with the number of squads new players can get? Itā€™s really unwise to limit all squads to two.

3 Likes

If all engineers could use all emplacements and buildings (not just engineer squads and premium squads) I would agree. After the merge with these new updates however, America will get to keep assault engineers and Germany and Russia are stuck with garbage rods.

2 Likes

My beloved Stalingrad engineers!

IMG_0452

5 Likes

I think all Engineers should have all buildables no matter what. HMGs, etc. Engineers should be the principal support class.

I will say that I donā€™t care about intricacies of ā€œbalanceā€. Itā€™s like I donā€™t care that the Germans have MP 40 while the Soviets have PPSH. Even then I donā€™t get demoralized just because I have this or my enemy has that. Even then people act like bolt actions are useless

Again though we have been debating about the fate of Automatic Riflesā€¦.and I guess carbines. Maybe Automatic rifles like the FG-42 and AVT stay as universal rifles while automatic carbines could go to Assaults

3 Likes

I would be fine with getting rid of engineer assault rifles as long as engineer II or III can use SMGs

or we get engineer 3 in future that can build howitzers concrete stuff and something

Iā€™ve thought they should just remove all the copious Class 2,3,4 etc. I think itā€™s just convoluted

Just have a single class and thatā€™s it

I personally think howitzers are little bit too big to be a construct. Iā€™ve suggested infantry support guns as an HE equivalent to AT guns

1 Like